Evisu is still loved!

benzak

HEADS UP YAMANE FANS:

I visited my dudes store the other looking for paul T's book, and ended up finding a store that has evisus for 180usd or less . the site is www.limitededitioninc.com (sorry, i dont know how to link) ive personally checked every detail on all of the models he sells, and they are all authentic. he is selling em' cheep(pun intended) since he cant get the corny cats here in Richmond to stop buying bootleg evisus and red monkeys from the cats @ the southside fleamarket, so he's selling them low to avoid the restocking fee for selling them back. as ive said, they are all 100% real deal, and he even has a pair with the gold diacocks made with #1 special denim(pink line selvage, not the silver line sold @BIG).unfortunately, black kids here dont wear anything not baggy( except for myself), so all of his jeans start size 34 waist. only the #1's are unsanforized. just trying to do my part...and no, i'm not getting anything free for putting the word out.

HEADS UP YAMANE FANS:

I visited my dudes store the other looking for paul T's book, and ended up finding a store that has evisus for 180usd or less . the site is www.limitededitioninc.com (sorry, i dont know how to link) ive personally checked every detail on all of the models he sells, and they are all authentic. he is selling em' cheep(pun intended) since he cant get the corny cats here in Richmond to stop buying bootleg evisus and red monkeys from the cats @ the southside fleamarket, so he's selling them low to avoid the restocking fee for selling them back. as ive said, they are all 100% real deal, and he even has a pair with the gold diacocks made with #1 special denim(pink line selvage, not the silver line sold @BIG).unfortunately, black kids here dont wear anything not baggy( except for myself), so all of his jeans start size 34 waist. only the #1's are unsanforized. just trying to do my part...and no, i'm not getting anything free for putting the word out.

dang payday seems so far away!

trust, his shit is 100% authentic, its just that everything has busy back pockets, and is way too big for me.but i like putting the word out 4 cats who may benefit.ifyou cantake all the gold thread out of the #1s, youve found yourself a treat...

i just clicked onto the link i posted above in green font. it works. i actually had youin mind when i put the word out...it was gonna be a pm, but i decided to go public w/it. deus might have some broken-in D85 denim.

shit man, I'll have to try a little later. Wouldn't mind having a pair of #1 on ice. I still have those harvest gulls to work on first. Too bad I didn't start with them, actually; they are D85 and would be at about 2 months of hard wear by now.

Might as well share, anyone interested will be grateful. Thanks for the thought though man :)

well, dude told me that they dont sell shit out of their store( selling expensive shit in a broke-ass town=fruitless) so all of their sales are online. and i dont think too many heads know about this spot . so their jeans will sit on the shelves for a while...

he had several pairs of each type, but i didn't check specific sizes since all his shit was either too big for me, or too gaudy. but if they fit, the #1s are worthy of the ol' seam ripper.

oh nice i might actually need a 36 because they are stf correct. hmm i think ill be okay til friday well hopefully.

Alot of posts from me on this page, but I wanted to share these pics. I had these hemmed by BiG the week before last.

Hotei Fan 2005/0005 cut, Wrangler D660 denim

hoteifan6weeksf.jpg

hoteifan6weeksb.jpg

They're only at 6 weeks, nothing too notable. However, the green caste is diffusing through quite a bit. These are a dark shade of turquoise in places.

I hope my dick doesn't always look so scrunched :eek:

^^^ thanks for the pointer, salaami.

I'm considering getting No.1s, but not decided what fit/style I'm gonna go for.

I think my addiction is getting a bit out of control. I've got a deluxe on ice, and shouldn't really be buying anymore denim for ages. I wonder if I can resist?

Setone ~ nothing wrong with accumulating denim, as long as you stay within your means and enjoy what you have. It's better than collecting, say, back issues of Hustler, or fossils, or some such nonsense.

Crash ~ thanks, these are the slimmest jeans I've worn. It was tough to go ahead with them, but I'm happy with how they have stretched. Definitely want to see the 0004. Is it the D660 denim?

Casper ~ here is more about the cut:

http://www.evisu.com/blog/2008/08/14/sneak-peak-evisus-tribute-to-lee-lazy-s-slim-jeans/

If I find actual brand-new measurements I will post them (I don't remember them). I wish a skinnier member was wearing them. I'm more robust than many people here -- 39w, 48-50 chest. The sizing is confusing on these. Heflys and I had trouble even discussing it recently, cos Evisu is all over the place with it. Looking at those pics in that link, I would obviously recommend sizing down. I sized down 3 (edit, 1.5 or 2 actually, with the actual size of the pants).

I'm very behind with Sketch Group! I may combine the last few weeks into one sketch. Hopefully that won't make Cotton want to kick my ass.

^ What's the cut on those like? I can get a pair but not totally sure if I'm sold on them yet. O yeah what size are those that you're wearing etc etc.

Well, supposedly (as the site indicates) they're a slim-fit, but they look more regular to me....You might be able to size down.

the #2000 no 1s definitely feel a little smaller than what they're listed on BiGs website. i initially thought that these size 32s might be too big but i can barely fit into them pre-soak. i guess i'm going to cold soak them and wear them while they're damp to try to stretch out the waist as much as possible and go from there..

Sorry 'bout the quality of the pictures, these are the workman-style no.1s that are made in Macau:

dsc01351od3.jpg

dsc01344sv2.jpg

dsc01342zt4.jpg

The denim's got a really changeable texture - you can see it's slubby but one minute it feels smooth, the next minute it feels almost bristly.

The design's similar to Lot 2013, without the cinchback but I do like the buttons for braces/suspenders. They have a crossed belt loop at the back. Shame they never made these with tool pockets on the side, as I reckon that'd work well with the style...

Not feeling the cut though, there's no taper and the best way to describe the fit is clown-like - with a hem of 10" these pool over your feet.