Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Nah, the only No.1 jeans they had there were made in Macau and they were prepainted. They did have some Japan-made No.2 denim with handpainted gulls, but I didn't ask if they'd been painted over here or pre-shipping.

Also the price for the No.2 jeans was prohibitive; even with a hefty discount they came in at approximately the price of a pair of Japanese No.1s.

And that's for you, Calvin...don't think that list's exhaustive though, as I saw a Lot 0455 when I was there...

Lol CTB. I did read that post already. But honestly, i did not really understand. I was asking if they can really specifically specify the kind of cuttings for every lot. And just wondering, i believe it was ogkush who said this. 0331 is a slim fit in euro line. Does it mean there is no cutting 0331 in japan? or they do have it, but in different name. Because i nvr found any lot 2000 or 66 cut in my hometown.

Don't forget, the Heritage line is made of Japanese denim, which is then shipped to Macau.

Yeah, but the price difference between the No.1 (Macau) and No.2 (Japan) was around $250USD, with the No.2 being the most expensive.

Something seems to have been lost in translation there, if you know what I mean...

Cheep,

Love that Selvage very unique (I think) Haven't seen another Brand that does that one line.

Do you have a Denim # for these. They look similar to D85. Also are they red cast?

denim is called no13 left... its a left hand twill. and new.

Yeah, but the price difference between the No.1 (Macau) and No.2 (Japan) was around $250USD, with the No.2 being the most expensive.

Something seems to have been lost in translation there, if you know what I mean...

From what I'm gathering, Evisu seems to be pretty full of it self in Europe.

Hi denim addicts. Since there are less and more less ppl posting pics, then i will post some then. Its my No.1 limited edition evisu, arrived here 3 days ago. I am 32 true waist (as some of you may have known) and this pair is 32 as well. lol... Anyway, here are some pics.

IMGP0460.jpg

IMGP0459.jpg

IMGP0457.jpg

IMGP0464.jpg

No offence about the last picture. I just want to let you guys know how big this pair is for my waist. i measured and it is about 1.6 inch bigger.

Im sure you all aware that we must buy 2 size larger than your waist size for no.1 evisu to get a nice fit. However, due to my irregular posture, i had the feeling buying no.1 with my natural waist size would be good. But i want to hear your opinions guys!

Looks good Calvin. Probably fit you perfectly after a soak and some stretching.

What Jyoni said. Does it say where they were made? Oh, and I think the date on your camera might be a bit behind... :D

I got my jeans from Japan last weekend, and I'll get some pictures up as soon as I get a chance. They're smaller than tagged size (and unsoaked), so this is going to be a battle of the bulge, methinks...

:eek:

So I found the jeans for me... evisu are the only ones that have fit me correctly and well so I'm rockin them from now on:

first, no. 2's size 34 i got from a friend:

tightvisufront.jpg

tightvisuback.jpg

visu heritage blacks size 36 for my steezy fit:

gangstavisufront.jpg

gangstavisuback.jpg

^ are pre-soak, gonna soak them tonight to get out the length from water, then gonna hem on monday.

ib hate :/

dsc03211ff3.jpg

red gull no.2 lot 0001 in sz30

gold embroidered dragon gull no.2 lot 0331 in sz31

I've always wanted a pair of those gold dragons! I have the shirt with it on it, so all I need now is the Denim and I'll have a complete outfit!!!:D

What Jyoni said. Does it say where they were made? Oh, and I think the date on your camera might be a bit behind... :D

I got my jeans from Japan last weekend, and I'll get some pictures up as soon as I get a chance. They're smaller than tagged size (and unsoaked), so this is going to be a battle of the bulge, methinks...

:eek:

Should i soak it then? and wear it damp? Im really affraid this pair wont fit after soaking lol. I love this current fit btw. I couldve bought size 33 instead.... :(

EDIT : Oh, its made in macau btw. I believe it has nothing to do with the shrinkage, doesnt it.

Nice Grab Calvin!!!

I like those No. 1's alot. They should be pink selvage if I am correct and D67RE is the denim type (Kinda Slubby)!

Thx. I love this pair as bad as you do. But kinda affraid this pair is just not for me after soaking :( Sorry it doesnt have the denim code on the jeans. Cant find it anywhere. How do u know the denim type btw? If you reffering to the numbers on the "made in macau" label, it is "RN# 120435"

About the selvage :

146353822_o.jpg

Might not be clear because of the flash. but you can still see the pink thread stichings.

I've always wanted a pair of those gold dragons! I have the shirt with it on it, so all I need now is the Denim and I'll have a complete outfit!!!:D

If you really want a pair of that gold dragon pockets, there are some people selling them in ebay. this might be your chance to get a pair.

Thx. I love this pair as bad as you do. But kinda affraid this pair is just not for me after soaking :( Sorry it doesnt have the denim code on the jeans. Cant find it anywhere. How do u know the denim type btw? If you reffering to the numbers on the "made in macau" label, it is "RN# 120435"

About the selvage :

146353822_o.jpg

Might not be clear because of the flash. but you can still see the pink thread stichings.

If you really want a pair of that gold dragon pockets, there are some people selling them in ebay. this might be your chance to get a pair.

I've seen them a couple times in person is how I know what the Selvage looks like. The reason I know that they are D67 Denim(Which is never labeled on the jean to my knowledge) is because of the Slubbiness! Solid Indigo Raw Evisu's are usually the D85 Denim, Slubby is D67 and the ones that Cheep had "Nakame Minami" are D330 or D660 I can't remember. Has to do with the Denim, The Hue" Red, Green Cast and other features like left hand twill.

Hi denim addicts. Im now wearing my no.1 evisu while typing this. It is now still damp and i am happy with the fit now. Kinda tight on the waist, but i can still bear the pain. I also think the length of the jeans shrink alot. i feel the jeans are now much shorter lol. Really hope this will turn out better tomorrow. Planning to go to bed together with this baby. Anyway, here are some pics. What do you guys think of the current fit compare it to my last fit pics in previous post? I want some opinions. :) I will post up the measurements if anyone interested.

IMGP0478.jpg

IMGP0479.jpg

IMGP0480.jpg

Nice fit Calvin! I wish I could wear jeans as well as you scrawny dudes.

Way better than your #2 imo.

Thx :D i like the fit, but no.2 is comfier imo. I gues this pair will turn out really great. Just need to wear them hard now :D. Btw, do no.1s will stretch back?