video games ruined my life

DüM

Dose anyone know if the 320gb ps3 can play ps1 games (final fantasy 7), i know i could download it from the netwotk but i dont see any point if i have the game on disk

thanks for any help

I believe every PS3 is capable of playing PSX games. Only the earliest 20, 60, 80 GB models can play PS2 games tho.

I believe every PS3 is capable of playing PSX games.

This. Though you may run into issues with some. FFVII (plat edition) was fine for me as much as I played it that last time around, but I ran into issues with MGS1 and a few other games.

• 3 weeks later...

I've bitched about it before: the later firmware on the og xboxes corrupted Panzer Dragoon Orta so it couldn't be played in 480p. Well, I finally acquired a disc drive that didn't arrive dead. popped it into the v.1 xbox and almost peed my pants. it works!

I've been enjoying sufu's wii recommendations but I'm going to have to play this now. I haven't seen it in 480p since my first xbox fried in 03.

panzer480p.jpg

hope the hon crew gets dota 2 keys. Had to dual boot my comp to play dota 2 but its been pretty fun lately. just added invoker into the game. The turning speed is a lil difficult to get used to though. overall i dont think the level of competitiveness is too difficult just yet

hope the hon crew gets dota 2 keys. Had to dual boot my comp to play dota 2 but its been pretty fun lately. just added invoker into the game. The turning speed is a lil difficult to get used to though. overall i dont think the level of competitiveness is too difficult just yet

fuck invoker, everytime i'm playing theres always a dude who autopicks him and doesn't know how to use him.