video games ruined my life

DüM

machete + repeater! and + 2 shrines!

having a hard time beating the shield practice one. cant time it right

use the +dmg counter Q skill, also the faster walking while guarding helps a ton too

all of the proving grounds are easier once you've got all the upgrades though

Well, E3 yet again despite popular demand has become a poop fest. There wasn't anything that really enthralled me aside from Watch dogs and the last of us. Some of the indie games like the unfinished swan were cool, but ubisoft in whole just tore shit apart.

You know things go to shit when a publisher/developer surpasses major company announcements...

Well, time to pack my things and get ready for TGS

Posted · Hidden by xArtlessartx, June 11, 2012 - error
Hidden by xArtlessartx, June 11, 2012 - error

• â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–’â–’â–’â–‘â–‘â–ˆ ░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█ █░▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█ ░░░██▄▄█░░░█ █░▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█ █░░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█ █░░░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░ █░░█ ░█░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█ ░░█░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█ ░░░█░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░███████░█

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Loaned out Boy and his Blob to the neighbors kids and they fucking love it. Great tip sufu...great game. They have likened it to some animal game whose title I can't remember right now, with changing abilities.

I'm dipping back into Dreamcast for a bit since I found some Total Control 5 adapters (yeah I scooped all four loool)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230832926135?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Rare birds. Them wife and I are going to play through Typing of the Dead with some decent PS/2 Cherry keyboards instead of that cheap OEM shit.

• 2 weeks later...