edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

Since this is EDC and general survival preparedness, I just want to plug this book:

eed92940-ff00-4c8c-aaa5-21af8d912419.jpg

Have only skimmed/read a few chapters, but pretty good book so far. Has some great chapters on how to carry people/spinal injuries/maulings/piercings. Useful for the kind of people who like having multitools and knives in their pockets.

Save your money and take the one semester long EMT-B class...

edccs.jpg

Pretty simple. From Left to Right:

Charles Hubert Pocket Watch

Alvin Draftmatic Pencil 0.9mm

Laguiole 9cm w/ Snakewood Handle

Muji Notepad

TOJ Small Zip Wallet

Nexus 1

Camp Nano Carabiner + Keys

I try to keep everything pretty functional yet classy at the same time. Pocket watch rather than wrist watch due to a metal allergy. I usually keep the pencil and notepad in the breast pocket of my shirt or jacket. As an architect I often need paper to sketch out an idea or write down measurements and Muji notebooks/notepads are perfect for that. No bullshit, just paper. I chose a Laguiole over a more tactical knife because I only really use it for little things like opening boxes, cutting material during model making, etc. Wallet and Phone are pretty self explanatory. The Carabiner might seem out of place a little but I chose it for its ability to easily attach to my belt loop and for its durability. I also go rock climbing when I can and chose a carabiner because I know it won't be breaking any time soon.

20qe1ix.jpg

heavy pocket dump:

Just picked up the Corter card case on that branespload tip

Kaijin Pimp Hook: 4sevens CR2S2, LacieUSB, CountyComm Vitamin Fob, Wildstyle Multikey

Samsung T929 Laggy ass phone

Charade Sunglasses

Notebooks: Moleskine for school and Apica for edc w/ sharbo x

Sunwayman V10R

Ingersoll 1935 Mickey Mouse

Slim Paracord Bracelet

Vtg. Al Mar Hawk Black Pearl RS-30

Hill-side Pocket Sq.

Lip Balm

essential edc: hook, phone, watch

damn if i copped that sunwayman ti we could have like the same edc

whered you get the black al mar sheath??

it's actually a really dark brown sheath that might've turned that way over time.

funny you mention the sunwayman cuz i plan on pawning off my aluminum for either a Ti version, tc-r2, or one of the upcoming zebra XM-L or R5's (tryin to keep it 4" and under...)

it's actually a really dark brown sheath that might've turned that way over time.

funny you mention the sunwayman cuz i plan on pawning off my aluminum for either a Ti version, tc-r2, or one of the upcoming zebra XM-L or R5's (tryin to keep it 4" and under...)

Nice carry. I wish the SWM M10R would also come in Ti, as I like mine but don't care much for the infinity control of the V10R.

Got my ThruNite neutron 2c (2 123 batteries) Holy shit is it bright. Can I get an amen for 360 lumens. It doesn't throw super tight, more of an area light, but I still like it. Construction is great, sidewalls are thick yet it doesnt feel heavy. Only gripe is the switch, it has a nice click, but there's excess rubber that sort of floats off the switch. I'll try to get a video tomorrow.

Got my ThruNite neutron 2c (2 123 batteries) Holy shit is it bright. Can I get an amen for 360 lumens. It doesn't throw super tight, more of an area light, but I still like it. Construction is great, sidewalls are thick yet it doesnt feel heavy. Only gripe is the switch, it has a nice click, but there's excess rubber that sort of floats off the switch. I'll try to get a video tomorrow.

Pics or it never happened.

And pics of the hinderer too... :D

Trying to clean up my EDC. My keys and wallet chain are currently making way too much noise (and too much of a statement). I'm thinking about switching to a small card case to lose the chain noise, but what can I do about my keys? I'm doing a rubber band around them right now, but that kinda messes with the accessibility...

And Lozinski, thanks for the TSF info. Still crossing my fingers for 4" tactical folder. Could be my perfect EDC knife.