Cultizm LVC Contest

joe@cultizm.com

Screw it, I ordered the 1937 501XX 32/36.. hopefully the thighs/knee/leg opening would shrink a good bit.

2nd pair of '37 on board now

Hey ah_long, would you mind taking some fit pic when you get your 37's?

I'm thinking of switching to that cut instead of the Knappave.

my 1937 came in already..

nice construction, denim is light, but no where cheap or fragile, I would assume the denim would be heavier and more rigid..details are there, construction is nothing less than what I have expected from LVC

@ Tanner13, i'll post fit pics tonight or tomorrow for you

Joe: still waiting on those measurements.

I'm sure you've got a ton of requests, I'm just anxious because sizes seem to be running out...

check out the first page .. he put a ton of measurements up there

All PM's replied guys! Apologies for the delay.

Sorry guys, as said before I'll be away for these few weeks as I'm busy with some personal issues.. Replies to PM's will be delayed abit :o But they'll come =)

Also, for the lottery at this stage we are looking to announce the winner on the start date, 1st of December. All participants who join before then are automatically entered ;)

A bit more than 3 weeks to go. I just bought myself also a Sugar Cane 47's standard, will be interesting to see the original repro and the japanese repro side by side.

I have the 2 side by side right now..... they r quite different... hard to compare... they are actually quite different. the SC is definitely baggier and heavier weight. LVC is more fitted and the coin pocket is bigger

@ Tanner13, right now, the denim doesn't feel heavy, in fact.. they feel very light in comparison to my brother (Alleyne)'s 555 47 501.. and they are no where close to the weight of my other Japanese denim (SC Star jeans, Yen x T5, Samurai 17oz, SDA SD106)

I would assume that it would feel significantly heavier oz/yard after its initial soak

@ dr.house i'm using a 22" monitor so it looks fine to me, but i'll keep the resizing in mind next time, thanks for the reminder

The 1937 and 33 are a little light - on these easrly jeans, I would personally consider adding starch in a soak - it particularly helps with honeycombs, if you look at electrum or airfrog's jeans on the LVC thread it gives an idea on the effect.

Well done on choosing the earlier jeans, they are maybe harder work to wear in, but they're well worth it...

The 1937 and 33 are a little light - on these easrly jeans, I would personally consider adding starch in a soak - it particularly helps with honeycombs, if you look at electrum or airfrog's jeans on the LVC thread it gives an idea on the effect.

Well done on choosing the earlier jeans, they are maybe harder work to wear in, but they're well worth it...

Never done starching, could you elaborate on the process??

Never done starching, could you elaborate on the process??

Here, here. My 44s are pretty light. Weird, the pair I sent back seemed to have the same feel and heft as my 47s. These ones are more what I'd expect of a 10 ounce.

Btw, what kind of pocket bags are on your new ones?

Sage-green herringbone :cool:

I know what you mean about the comfort. In the raw, these are light and kind of "airy". You have those same pocketbags, right? Man, even those feel good, such a smooth light fabric.

Sage-green herringbone :cool:

I know what you mean about the comfort. In the raw, these are light and kind of "airy". You have those same pocketbags, right? Man, even those feel good, such a smooth light fabric.

Pretty nice and comfy denim. You'll be surprised how comfy and airy they are after the soak!

anyone else have problems ordering? I confirmed my order but it said it wasn't able to go through. So I tried it again, didn't work. then i checked "Account" and below "My Orders" and it shows both the orders. So I'm not sure if/how they went through since I didn't put any payment info. I PMed Joe, but I want to know if anyone else had a problem.

anyone else have problems ordering? I confirmed my order but it said it wasn't able to go through. So I tried it again, didn't work. then i checked "Account" and below "My Orders" and it shows both the orders. So I'm not sure if/how they went through since I didn't put any payment info. I PMed Joe, but I want to know if anyone else had a problem.

i often have that problem with cultizm, but i think it's paypal's fault- you've got to rush the order through with no time spent fuckin about getting all your details right- i think the order page times out pretty quickly, so make sure your details are ready to go, or do it lightning quick when you order. if you don't get a reply from paypal straight away, like in a couple of minutes, that means your order timed out and it won't go through.

that sounds what your problem is, but it might be different, i dunno- that's what usually fucks me up when i'm ordering from cultizm. just try sending the order one more time super-quickly and see what happens, they'll cancel any order you didn't mean to make anyway...

The thing is i used the credit card option. I didnt want to use my brothers paypal. Guess ill just have to wait until Joe replies.

edit: that was fast. paid with paypal this time to make sure it went through and it did. thanks Cultizm.