Tell me something Good

goat

From haterism:

I just got pulled over getting off the interstate, along with like 8 other cars. Apparently you can't drive west in ANY lane on the interstate coming out of DC between 4-6:30pm. Otherwise you get a ticket for $187, which is what I got. For driving on an interstate that had no traffic. What the fuck Virginia.

I have 3 first names for my first, middle, and last name. It confused the cop apparently and he wrote my name down wrong. He also got the state wrong on my license (I guess he got confused because I have a license from a different state than I live in, and I was driving in a different state altogether). Long story short, he couldn't file the paperwork and I got out of the ticket. Woop.

As I've been taught - never trust a man with 2 first names (middle name is irrelevant)

also

never trust a man who's first name is a verb

@funkdoobi - I just have 2 more reasons to not trust you! :P

From haterism:

I have 3 first names for my first, middle, and last name. It confused the cop apparently and he wrote my name down wrong. He also got the state wrong on my license (I guess he got confused because I have a license from a different state than I live in, and I was driving in a different state altogether). Long story short, he couldn't file the paperwork and I got out of the ticket. Woop.

ey I just got a speeding ticket too, my last name is spelt wrong on the ticket but they have my license plate and drivers license #. how do I weasel my way out of this? did you have to go to traffic court and plead not guilty or did you not even get summoned?

• 4 weeks later...

Been single for almost a couple months and have so much more money to spend on myself now and it's fucking tight. no more paying for 2 meals when i go out, no more buying shit groceries that i didn't even like. Been able to buy myself nice things every paycheck (just swooped some edwins last week, new furniture coming next week), got a parking ticket this weekend and not even stressin about it. Never realized how much money i spent on that beezy, feels good to use it all on myself.

I'm visiting the gf in germany and it makes me forget about all the things i'm supposed to do and think about which aren't even that complicated and all. Just super happy now it really feels good. Then i'm visiting my lil sis in London for a week.

At first i was like damn, i got a baby face. now I'm alls like dayum, i gotta baby face.

I know that feel. Plus if you look at my dad and his brothers they're all around 60 and half of them look 40. Here's hoping I got them genes. (And I know I didn't get baldness from my mums side.)