Tell me something Good

goat

I totally got fucked on my economic calculus midterm.

Fortunately I still have a chance to get an A because of the way the professor grades his class! We have three midterms and your lowest one is worth 10%, middle one is 15%, and your top one is 25%. I got a 60%...so that's the 10% one I just gotta ace everything else...

At least there's hope! :)

been feeling good all week for some reason, dunno why.Even though im partially sick,

ive been doing pretty well in school dropped 20 tonight in my bball game got two hours of tutoring in today which means i don't have to show up tomo which is always a hassle because partys and clubs are usually on thu's.

Bday is in a week, as well as halloween the day after. Knowing i'm Getting buff and having good workouts usually always make my day.

just booked my 5th vacation for the year

as hard as 2009 has been for me, i've definitely made the most of it

plus i'm gonna spend my NYE with the most amazing girl ever :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

it didn't feel like it but today is my ninth day in a row working, so today is overtime day for me.. every hour that I work. :D three of those days it was free dress cos all I did was phone calls in the back.

this nice lady came in, cos her daughter saw a wallet online that she wanted to get for her friend. so the mom buys and before I finish, while she's walking around she picks out a few more things. as I was wrapping those, she picks out a few more until she brought total sixteen items and spent a little over 2k. I didn't really do anything but wrap it up and I love gift wrapping, esp the bows.

friend texts me about 2 more openings being added making a total of five.

• 3 months later...