R.I.P. Michael Jackson

jayrock

Michael Jackson Mix by Michael Jackson (OhNo from stonesthrow)

I know 2 MJs. Michael Jackson from the Jackson 5, and Michael Jackson from Stones Throw. Huh?? Michael Jackson aka Oh No. That's right. Oh No and MJ share the most infamous 14 letter combination that could be a name.

Last year, Oh No released a sort of MJ beat mix, with classic MJ tracks rmx'd into banging beats. I had to go back and dig that one up for this, amidst all the tribute mixes that are about to flood the net as this is not a tribute. Just a new angle on a mix. Shouts to MJ for this one, whomever you thank.

http://mymanhenri.com/vimgs/MJxMJ/mjseriousmix.mp3

DOOOOOOOOPE

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo i havent read this thread but check out my theory:

jacko was the biggest farrah fawcett fan on the planet, so when he found out she died, he couldn't live without her and killed himself the only way he knew how - suicide.

im like encyclopedia brown

man mj was the biggest pop star of our generation. ask anyone and they will know who he is, they might not like him but they would know who he is and they will know his music.

the way he moved was amazing, he created a different dance for each song. nothing will ever top his dance for billie jean, to be able to create a story not only through song but dance aswell..... well its just awesome.

man in the mirror, beat it, bad, billie jean, scream, they dont care about us, smooth criminal, dont stop till you get enough etc etc.

RIP MJ no one will ever top you. you are truly the king of pop.

yo the reason why MJ "died" was because the government needs someone to totally cover all the major news outlets for a couple of days so they can sort out ways to prevent the American people from noticing the rioting going on in Iran and the N.Korean missile threats.

same shit happened when everyone fucking beasted over Brittany Spears shaving her head and shit while hella people died durring skirmishes in Iraq

it's all about the leverage man....

tupac was too next level for his societal trappings^^^

interesting thought, but are you saying the govt killed MJ and made britney shave her head?

no, I'm saying the government takes advantage of these situations to distract everyone by using the media to blow everything out of proportion so that they news doesn't have to show concentration camps in N.Korea being revamped right now or the slaughter thats going on over the "rigged election" in Iran

yo the reason why MJ "died" was because the government needs someone to totally cover all the major news outlets for a couple of days so they can sort out ways to prevent the American people from noticing the rioting going on in Iran and the N.Korean missile threats

pretty sure the vast majority of americans really don't give a shit about any of that anyway

interesting thought, but are you saying the govt killed MJ and made britney shave her head?

the government can do anything they want they basically make the world go round and anything they say goes wether we agree or not. recently i found out about this organization behind every big government in the world thats pulling the strings on everything thats going on but why? why would they do things like this? its simple, they are bored.

i've said too much

the government can do anything they want they basically make the world go round and anything they say goes wether we agree or not. recently i found out about this organization behind every big government in the world thats pulling the strings on everything thats going on but why? why would they do things like this? its simple, they are bored.

i've said too much

Scoffing so hard at this post, how old are you?

i've said too much

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group :confused:

I doubt that this is actually the case.