R.I.P. Michael Jackson

jayrock

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lisa its your birthday, happy birthday Lisa....

Seriously one of the best episodes of Simpsons..

R.I.P. MJ

Was never really a huge fan... But you can't help but recognize and appreciate his talent and significance to modern day and future music...

Haters in the thread needa go back to WAYWTing and let the fans share condolences

Seriously though

what are they gonna do with his body?

It's illegal to dump and to burn plastic in the state of California.

*rimshot*

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpnMCLvdtvg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpnMCLvdtvg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Members of Michael Jackson's family told us the singer was given a "heavy dose of morphine" prior to his death, and family members were alarmed.

We're told Joe Jackson recently wanted to put Michael in a rehab facility in Palmdale, California for what he considered an "addiction" to morphine and prescription drugs.

Family members say they felt he was unable to perform for his upcoming concerts because of his drug use.

Members of the upcoming tour tell TMZ Jackson was generally lethargic and very late for rehearsals.

There are reports Jackson OD'd yesterday on Demerol, a drug similar to morphine.

Interestingly, Jackson wrote a song called "Morphine" in 1997. One of the lyrics -- "Demerol. Demerol. Oh God he's taking Demerol."

someone give me late pass if necessary

R.I.P. Michael Jackson.

I wish the news would've kept off stuff that was never proven and gave the dead some respect. I feel sorry for his children aged (I think) 12, 11, and 7. I was 11 when my dad passed away and I remember it vividly. At least there's tons of videos of him around. There will probably never be someone like him again.

Legends live on forever

why even justify urself to some dinky crackers over a genre of music they have no concept of?

are you a moron? seriously?

You're the one touting how MJ was bigger than Lennon/JFK because both whites and blacks loved his music so much that he pushed through racial barriers for all artists on MTV . Now all of a sudden the "crackers" whose fandom helped launched him have no concept of his music and you're calling out Ichigo on some Uncle Tom shit because he disagreed with you?

Bitchassness right here.

you do realize that mj dying will be as big of a deal as elvis, john lennon and jfk, right? even if he did lose it later

you really can't underestimate the enormous scope of his influence, fan or not

i'm no underestimating at all. did you hear me talking shit against him?

did i talked about his influence?

i made a comment about what seemed to me as an extreme reaction.

a human died yesterday.

i'm no underestimating at all. did you hear me talking shit against him?

did i talked about his influence?

i made a comment about what seemed to me as an extreme reaction.

a human died yesterday.

ill be sure to stay friends with everyone who talks mad shit in terrible taste about you when you're dead :mad:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2nTSbHfJvk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2nTSbHfJvk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

5 years after outselling MJ with THA CARTER 12

don`t ever know if there was a video posted in here for

Scream(musice video) yet but thuis the only commenter that makes

SENSE :confused::confused:why mj