Ooe yofukuten world tour 2009-2010

pomata

good stuff lando, must spread though.

sorry bout your iphone man, that shirt looks cool though

Monday 10/18/10 (Day 4, Month 12)

Yesterday wasn't too eventful. I did however get around to signing the pocket bag... Twice. Got a PM from beautiful_freak asking if I would sign it for him as he forgot to do so. Luckily, Tiro saved a place for it. Here are a few flicks of the befores and afters...

The Subject...

IMG_3936.jpg

Paint Pens...

IMG_3937.jpg

Hmmmmmmm?????

IMG_3938.jpg

Purple for b_f...

IMG_3939.jpg

And Black for me...

IMG_3941.jpg

The Final Product...

IMG_3940.jpg

Never Satisfied, I used Black on top of b_f's to make sure it lasted...

IMG_3942.jpg

Look out for my trip to NJ today in the WT's to meet Vinneus for a cut...

you are deaf to the public's request) ;-)
Yeah dude you've had these for several days and still no goat pics.

Okay so I am open to a ton of shit but go "get fucked" if you think I am going to get my as kicked by a bunch of Muay Thai heads for taking close-ups of their girls ass so Ed can bust his disgusting load on his concubine's toes. And hell, Haga wants me to hit up a goat farm to please his odd fantasies about denim and goats???? FUCK THAT! I do what I do and enjoy the ride... Or don't. Doesn;t change my life/ day either way. Just trying to bring everyone along with me for the month. If I am unwanted, someone else can have these things. I am already risking my life putting these on after Ed. What the fuck else do you want from a guy????!???!!???!??!

...I am already risking my life putting these on after Ed. What the fuck else do you want from a guy????!???!!???!??!

damn, you just had to mention that...

i tried blocking it from my memory when i was wearing the jeans :D

And hell, Haga wants me to hit up a goat farm to please his odd fantasies about denim and goats???? FUCK THAT! I do what I do and enjoy the ride... Or don't.

Whatever dude, like I'm the only guy on sufu who's ever tried to win the affections of a farm animal.

But you're right, it's your leg, do what you want with it! Can't force my odd fantasies onto others. So sheep, cows, geese... Whatever strikes your fancy.

Tuesday 10/19/10 (Day 5, Month 12)

Part I

Today I a headed out to New Jersey. Woobridge, New Jersey to be exact. My boy Vinneus works out there and cuts my hair about every 2-3 weeks. If you are ever in the area, check out Vito Mazzo Salon.

As for the goats and farm animals thing, I will try to get something together for you creeps. Might have to take a trip to the Zoo...

After taking the e Subway to MSG, I had a bit of a wait before my train to NJ. Excited for basketball season and to be living in one of the sports Mecca's!

IMG_3943.jpg

The Tix...

IMG_3944.jpg

40+ Minutes on NJ Transit...

IMG_3945.jpg

Luckily I brought a book...

IMG_3946.jpg

Welcome To Woodbridge...

IMG_3947.jpg

Main St...

IMG_3948.jpg

The Cut...

IMG_3949.jpg

Break time with Vin...

IMG_3959.jpg

Where to cop IH in Woodbridge???

IMG_3980.jpg

Rocking my new shirt I copped off Vin and waiting on him at USPS to send out a recent sale. Come on son I'm hungry!

IMG_3987.jpg

Tuesday 10/19/10 (Day 5, Month 12)

Part II

JJ. Bitting Brewing Co.

IMG_3991.jpg

This place has some really interesting taps and some great beer!

IMG_3992.jpg

Lunch, Oh and Vin says "hello"...

IMG_3993.jpg

After Lunch I said peace to Vin and headed back on the journey to NYC. The Giants vs. Phillies NCLS Game 3 was on early so I had to get back to watch my boys WIN! Oh hey TV, how you feeling? ;)

Got oft the train and went straight to my local to watch the Giants. This was the only flick I caught and you can see where I was headed by the quality...

IMG_3994.jpg

Wednesday 10/20/10 (Day 6, Month 12)

Today was the day that a certain dkatz was arriving from Uganda. Fresh off the plane and African Soil, we meet late this afternoon at SENY. After an hour of him drooling over fresh denim and listening to stories of abroad, we decided to head out to get some much needed food!

What better place for dkatz to break his American Food Binge then Lombardi's Pizza "America's First Pizzeria"...

IMG_3995.jpg

The Food...

IMG_3996.jpg

My boy BJ (Up and coming Sculptor who is moving out to NY via SF), myself, and dkatz in the typical Sufu meetup flick...

IMG_4006.jpg

After our dinner it was time for some beers for the man from far away. Headed to meet Allan of SENY...

IMG_4007.jpg

dkatz couldn;t be happier to be in Amuuuuurica!

IMG_4008.jpg

After drinks we headed out to the train...

IMG_4009.jpg

Train station ad that had me rolling! Tracy Morgan is THE MAN!!!

IMG_4010.jpg

On the train, can you tell which denim has been in Uganda???

IMG_4011.jpg

After the meetup I headed home to watch this...

IMG_4012.jpg

I need to get to bed so I can wake up in 4 hours to go to the aiport to head back to SF. Will be there for the Giants victory into the World Series against the Phillies. Hoping to score a ticket to the game but it is doubtful. I will however be headed down to LA for the weekend with some familiar faces for the SELA party. Holler at me if you see the Ooe's around town... GO GIANTS!!!

Okay guys. The Ooe's are currently in the SF Bay Area. As I was traveling yesterday there are a bunch of flicks to share with you all. Trouble is, my camera has been misplaced since then. Hopefully I will find it before I leave for LA today for the SELA party weekend... Wish me luck!