san francisco almost killed me

samsikle

Who in the Bay Area is an experienced freelance website designer/builder all-in-one?

EDIT: This is not Self Edge related, this is a personal project that i need somebody for.

Who in the Bay Area is an experienced freelance website designer/builder all-in-one?

EDIT: This is not Self Edge related, this is a personal project that i need somebody for.

im working with these guys now that are locatd in the bay area. went to HS with one of them

http://remediestudio.com/

or if you want someone thats a freelance graphic designer my roommate does it on the side

i dont know her portfolio link but this is her candle business

http://typelites.com/

Edited by chantheman

So I'm doing an SF trip in may. What are the best local websites for event calendars, resto guides, etc. I'm alrteady pretty full up on restos due to foodie friends who have already done the legwork, but interesting places/events are always welcome.

So I'm doing an SF trip in may. What are the best local websites for event calendars, resto guides, etc. I'm alrteady pretty full up on restos due to foodie friends who have already done the legwork, but interesting places/events are always welcome.

urbandaddy sf is pretty useful at times.

• 1 month later...

Will be in SF from the 13-15 July if anyone wants to grab a beer or something!

I'll be in the area soon, cbm but idk if the dates would gel. We could rock out to some guitar fuzz.

I'll probably spend most of my time in Oakland or like Davis or some shit though. If we like each other you could probably check out some low-key stuff, a sundance or something.

^ It is going to be hard fitting all of yr recommendations from Facebook into two and a bit days nep... but I can't wait to give it a shot!

jyoni, when are you going to be there, man? rocking out to some guitar fuzz would be awesome.

Edited by CBM

Waiting on some info. I'd like to cash in a prize trip to the Levi's archives to help cover fuel. My wife and I would definitely road trip in lieu of flight so we'd be totally mobile once there. I have a big ass diesel she loves driving with pedals that adjust to midget size.

Let's stay in touch and strangelove I'm down for some hot-as-possible Thai and some top-shelf Americanized Chinese (can't slurp down any chicken foot skin though, sorry). We could hit a random show but I don't know much about current west coast bands. Last west coast band I was into was Warlocks circa Surgery.

thumbs down on mission chinese. not that spicy, hella smokey means everything tastes overcooked.

but what do I know except D&A cafe. Spruce has made every other burger taste like shit. except Pearl's. My ranking for burgers isn't on taste, price, or amount. Instead, I go for how satisfied I am after the burger.

In order:

Spruce

Pearl's

Slow club

NOPA

everything else is terrible, stay out of the marina.

Scratch it, CBM, we both have family in Duluth MN. We both are using some free time to go see that crazy shit. I'll still be out there soon but stag and I'll miss you.

• 2 weeks later...