Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

I remember during some of our conversations she told me that she would date me, but she doesn't date men younger than her. Im 20, she's 23. When she told me this 18 at the time (joke?).

it's been 2 years, she would've been dating a teenager at that time. you should def give it a go!

welcome back raj, here goes:

how do i pick up a sista at a black/african-american party when i'm the only asian there? the novelty factor is overplayed and no matter how much i may fit in, they know im not black enough. i usually just end up with the quiet lowkey girls who aren't dtf anyways

ps. im a twig so 99% of brothas can/will fuck me up if i'm not careful

Edited by fobsquad

I'm not going to lie but even in this time/era of racial equality, blah blah, certain taboos and stigmas still exist in modern America, one being that black women aren't down w/ the yellow kind. You're going to have to accept the reality that most of these women will never be dtf not because they aren't necessarily interested in you but they can't overcome whatever social stigma society has around the idea. That said, confidence is still key but forget whatever notion you have about not being "black" enough. What the hell does that mean? Focus on being your most confident self and befriending and building social value with those around you. Girls wants guys that other girls want. They also want guys who know they can get girls. Simple as that. If you are a twig, start working out. It's not rocket science.

Well I think I'm going with the hard fadeaway wit dis chick. I like her a lot, probably too much, and feel that I'm putting more into this than she is. The way I see it if she wants to spend time with me she'll make the time and if she doesn't, she won't. In the meantime I think I'm gonna ask out another girl that I've wanted to go out with for awhile but didn't because of work (she got a new job).

Maybe give it a week of two before I reach out to girl 1 I guess.

edit: it's fucking on with the work chick. her friend basically spilled the beans and said she wants it pretty bad. not the worst position to be in imo (had a going away happy hour tonight and she be texting already)

edit2: haha you can rep your own shit

Edited by jayrock

x-post from superconfessional. How do i get back in the game? is it even possible/worth it?

Got this cute lil kag in my history class. At first I couldn't stand her because she was hogging the outlets to browse tumblr. But then, she started hitting on me and we walked to the parking structure together from class. (no awkward moments btw).

So i show up to class a lil late today and her guy friend took my seat (next to her). this cockblockin ass bitch. i kind of feel like he likes her but idk. i start looking for a seat and i see said kag fumbling to move her stuff so i could sit near her but I'm a weirdo and only like sitting either in front of or next to a wall. So i found me a spot across the room. I think i fucked up my chances by inadvertently snubbing her.

Dude relax. Any girl that falls out of interest just because you didn't sit next to her in history class probably is a psycho anyways. Remember chumps: If a women is into you, there is very little you can do wrong to remove that interest. However, the converse is also true: if a women isn't into you, there is very little you can do to make her interested in you.

welcome back raj, here goes:

how do i pick up a sista at a black/african-american party when i'm the only asian there? the novelty factor is overplayed and no matter how much i may fit in, they know im not black enough. i usually just end up with the quiet lowkey girls who aren't dtf anyways

ps. im a twig so 99% of brothas can/will fuck me up if i'm not careful

you're Jeremy Lin's cousin... thrice removed

Well I think I'm going with the hard fadeaway wit dis chick. I like her a lot, probably too much, and feel that I'm putting more into this than she is. The way I see it if she wants to spend time with me she'll make the time and if she doesn't, she won't. In the meantime I think I'm gonna ask out another girl that I've wanted to go out with for awhile but didn't because of work (she got a new job).

Maybe give it a week of two before I reach out to girl 1 I guess.

my brother, who fucks strippers and other slores on the reg, says i should probably never call her again. like a dumbass i was texting her on wednesday and i said something along the lines of "i'll hit ya up over the weekend, i already miss your face ;)" to which she replied "youre the nicest"... ugh. i fucked that one up. anyway, he said i put myself out there too much already and am pretty much fucked (no hand), so his advice was to never call again because we already had sex and if she starts wondering what happened she'll break down and reach out to me and if she doesn't, fuck it.

i'm definitely going out with the work chick, and have a good lead on this other cutie who is hooking me up with some pot tomorrow. she said she doesn't do weed runs for people so i'll have to go over to her house to pick it up, which is fine by me.

do you guys think i should ever eventually reach out to the first girl, or is my brother right and i should commence with the hard fadeaway?

Don't make any specific effort to hit up the first girl, pursue the other 2. Girls want guys that are wanted by other girls, she'll figure it out. Besides, if you're already feeling like you're putting in more than she is, that very well could be how the entire relationship goes...and most likely becomes even moreso as time passes. See what the other 2 have to offer, you can always try again with the first.

yo wtf does this mean.

so me and gurl had a class together. we cool, one of those girls you can be bros with, im thinking we gonna be friends, shes a cool girl. shes alright looking nothing id go out of my way for. not really my type.

so tonight she texts me when shes out with her friends, "without making it weird, youre good looking", im like "yea not weird i get that alot". next text is "we should plan a "hang out".", i tell her im down (thinking this is a casual dinner), but according to her its not? she texts me "i dont think you get it", so i tell her to enlighten me. she tells me to put the pieces together, is this girl asking me out?

how the fuck do i get out of this but still remain as friends?

yo wtf does this mean.

so me and gurl had a class together. we cool, one of those girls you can be bros with, im thinking we gonna be friends, shes a cool girl. shes alright looking nothing id go out of my way for. not really my type.

so tonight she texts me when shes out with her friends, "without making it weird, youre good looking", im like "yea not weird i get that alot". next text is "we should plan a "hang out".", i tell her im down (thinking this is a casual dinner), but according to her its not? she texts me "i dont think you get it", so i tell her to enlighten me. she tells me to put the pieces together, is this girl asking me out?

how the fuck do i get out of this but still remain as friends?

beezy aint asking you out... she wants you to suck a fart out of her and go balls deep in that pussy... theres no way outta this... just smash til your balls hurt

hanging out with this girl that ive been friends with for a while, were both recently single. she doesn't put out any obvious flirty signals and is definitely shy, and i dont see myself dating her, but would it ruin our friendship/ make it weird if we hooked up? im pretty chill about stuff so i know i wouldn't be weird around her if anything happened, im just wondering if she would be weirded out. i think we both know were on different wavelengths but i feel like were both thinking about hooking up. or maybe im wrong haha...