Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

As a jap speaking bro, I'm curious about that one - haven't seen that misappropriated anywhere. It's a noun with little room for interpretation - plz elaborate.

many times alota nonjap speakin bros just thought that it automatically meant schoolgirl sailor shit when it apply to all sorta uniforms.  pretty much the same mistake as kogal.  

he just posts on sufu to troll people. he b a nice du in real life. smokes cigs a lot and has lots of nice european jawnz. 

i wonder if he still has that cloak trench. one of the steeziest jackets i've seen. we saw justice @ metropolis in 2007. can't believe it's been like 6 years since then.

he smoke more than me?

fumes, what u smoke gitanes?

Edited by SSchadenfreude

do all the nonjap speakin bro's here say charai or majime irl? not just for djrajio dating thread?

it'd be sorta cool if this japanese caught on. correctly that is.

i noticed that the following have been appropriated by the west and taken on different meaning:

bukkake

hentai

seifuku

kogal

we are definitely all saying that now. especially on twitter.

also appropriating "kuya" very heavily. this is the new lingo.

and we all eat coolhaus.

Edited by wEstSidE

he smoke more than me?

fumes, what u smoke gitanes?

Gauloises if available, Newports in usa, Mild Seen in asia, Marlboro reds if nothing else is available cause they're in every fucking airport.

Wait, what's the turtleneck USA thing? I mean I like turtlenecks with suits or leathers, nothing wrong with the right knit.

just that it isn't as widely accepted relative to other countries/cities of the world. in nyc it's fine. in la it's mostly subject to ridicule.

update: i am fucked up right now. ran into girl at warehouse party. she was with lame hipster dude. tried charai card but she got so many other guys lined she barely recognized me. whatever. ran into dranoelsy. then ran into ronnel. yes, you heard right. he is one cool dude despite all haters. he let me dip into some them mollies. ran into another girl. complimented her on shaun samson kitten shirt. she told me shaun samson was with her. met shaun samson. told me to add him on fb. said he'd give me kitty shirt. fucked up on mollies. girl sat next to me, dont remember her name but some kag girl and made out with her at the party. typed her number wrong bc somebody replied "wtf" right after. drove home drunk and geeked up. i am here and will wake up in 2 hrs to surf.

fuck that bitch and charai card.

kuya

i can't condone drunk driving but that's a pretty good story. went out with my wbz. had dosa in this grimey indian place lab frequents. then we just cuddled. 

_人人人人人_
> Cuddled <
ï¿£Y^Y^Y^Yï¿£

Edited by herpsky