Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

I met this girl and went on three dates with her. All the dates went well. Second date she was asking when shes going to see me again. Its been a week since I sent her a text and got no response. Should I bother texting her again or just forget it?

Move on, I'd say she's with a guy who called her. Bruh

met a mega babe outside whole foods a few days ago.. didnt ask for her number because im retarded but she did find me on instagram.

how to proceed?

if she found you on instagram first and you comment on one of her pictures, i'm sure she'll find a way to get in touch unless you totally fuck shit up.

Edited by shimshimhae

• 2 months later...

i haven't done anything, but i can't get over myself

do like oe kintarou in golden boy.  he dressed like girl.  tucked/taped his wiener.  he got w/ girl. she thought he was girl with big clitoris.

• 2 weeks later...

was looking for some constructive feedback, but i dunno how i can work with anything right now to be honest. i've made an actual effort to start dating the past couple months, and it pretty much sucks. mostly because you deal with obvious stuff like flakes, people looking for different things, and just generally being unlucky so far. i'm trying to find resolve to keep pushing the numbers, but at the end of the day i'm almost resigned to the fact that finding someone may just be up to completely random happenstance.

just trying not rekindle old flames or bang coworkers at this point, and continue pushing forward with new randoms. i have a friend freshly out of a serious relationship, so i just need to step up and wingman for him right now.

Edited by jayrock

I guess is it ever a good idea to rekindle an old flame, or am I better off continuing to pursue new people?

This is a very relative question, and in my case the girl is a former coworker I hooked up with a few times but we never gave the relationship a real go because of the work situation (same team 20 Feet away). that has since changed and she left the company, and it's been over a year, I just don't know how good of an idea it would be to reach out after all this time. probably a better idea than going after a current coworker I guess, and the sex was really great so there's that. I'm just getting burned out on all these first dates with strangers and wouldn't mind a shot with a person I've already connected with on a certain level at least.

advice? good idea or dumb idea?

I guess is it ever a good idea to rekindle an old flame, or am I better off continuing to pursue new people?

This is a very relative question, and in my case the girl is a former coworker I hooked up with a few times but we never gave the relationship a real go because of the work situation (same team 20 Feet away). that has since changed and she left the company, and it's been over a year, I just don't know how good of an idea it would be to reach out after all this time. probably a better idea than going after a current coworker I guess, and the sex was really great so there's that. I'm just getting burned out on all these first dates with strangers and wouldn't mind a shot with a person I've already connected with on a certain level at least.

advice? good idea or dumb idea?

You sound lonely, the only reason you are considering an old hook up is because you are getting blown out on first dates. Possibly getting blown out because you are coming across as needy, where as the beezies just wanna have a fun time without serious relationship talks. 

jnuts if you even askin whether it's okay 2 fool around or not, then you are a guy that wants and is inclined 2.

i got no qualms about this.  do whatever u want.  just don't get caught.  fuck the haters

I agree that it's hurtful (if she finds out), but i still do it. I can't help it. I'm not trying to be the good guy. I just wanna bang different girls. When u been with the same girl for a while they almost like family. I don't wanna fuck family.

When the honeymoon period is over and jackin off ain't enuff I like the company of other women. Call it pathetic if u want, but I live my life in the pursuit of pleasure. Yes I am selfish. Difference is that I just don't care. It's like j-walkin 2 me. I do it. Yeah if I get caught I'll pay the fine.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

I agree that it's hurtful (if she finds out), but i still do it. I can't help it. I'm not trying to be the good guy. I just wanna bang different girls. When u been with the same girl for a while they almost like family. I don't wanna fuck family.

When the honeymoon period is over and jackin off ain't enuff I like the company of other women. Call it pathetic if u want, but I live my life in the pursuit of pleasure. Yes I am selfish. Difference is that I just don't care. It's like j-walkin 2 me. I do it. Yeah if I get caught I'll pay the fine.

then why do you even maintain the illusion of commitment at that point? i see that you only care about yourself, so i wonder how you benefit from continuing such relationships

i shouldn't be so unsettled by the normalized sociopathy that plagues this thread

nail on the head with your last statement. different people got different values, and it is what it is. we all just albuminous conscious creatures on a blue marble soaring through space. it's just a ride.

what I'm more interested in is:

It's like j-walkin 2 me. I do it. Yeah if I get caught I'll pay the fine.

what's the craziest fine you've had to pay, SS?

I concoct these scenes of scorned beezys, fucking with schaden's favorite jawns, or dude, what if a bitch knows, but she plays silent, and unknowing, but once she's got your dick in her mouth, chomp chomp.

hell hath no fury, and whatnot.