Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

then why do you even maintain the illusion of commitment at that point? i see that you only care about yourself, so i wonder how you benefit from continuing such relationships

cause i like having her around. there's many benefits. mainly domestic.  i'm sure everyone here can imagine what they are.

what's the craziest fine you've had to pay, SS?

I concoct these scenes of scorned beezys, fucking with schaden's favorite jawns, or dude, what if a bitch knows, but she plays silent, and unknowing, but once she's got your dick in her mouth, chomp chomp.

hell hath no fury, and whatnot.

for jaywalking or other shit/my brand of nihilism?

when i was in l.a. i paid $200 for jwalking.  i've had a d.u.i. which i paid 4 and beat in court. that was like a 4 gs and change.  unpaid parking tickets and a bunch of other stupid shit.

i'm sure alot bz's esp asian ones know or suspect that there guy(s) fuck around. mine doesn't know, but it's possible she suspects.  however i am considerate enough 2 not embarrass her about shit.  

lol nah, not like literal traffic fine.

i'm asking about craziest repurcussions/aftermath you had to deal with when a bz found out.  i've heard some insane stories about korean girls going berserk.

what it sounds like you're saying is, you never been caught?

how do you not get caught in a place like tokyo? (or perhaps you reside in a more sparse area of japan)

just seems like a city where collisions, including unexpected, unwanted ones, are unavoidable.

Edited by pooMonger

Basically this one bz blowing up at me in front of everybody on omotesando street. Hysteric melt down fit was just embarrassing. Nothing 2 major.

Can't remember but I think I was havin lunch with djrajio just b4.

Kbzs b cray, but I never divulge pertinent info 2 them about myself so repercussions have been pretty minor like temper tantrums. Although I remember some kbz's brother and company wanted 2 beat me up cause I dishonored her or some dumb shit.

Anyway as far as being caught, I've been lucky and it's been a rarity. Cliche but just don't shit where u eat...pussy and business.

Although there have been close calls in the city and I've actually ran into people from this site randomly, its so unlikely. Common sense yo. Don't go to high traffic or trendy places. Risk assessment. This or that part of the city at this or that time. Not difficult IMO. Yeah shit happens, but if u wanna play u gotta b willing 2 pay

Edited by SSchadenfreude

With so many spots to hang out in Tokyo, I've like never run into people i know. 

I think the exception is Ropps. All the expats and brus working for foreign firms all go to the same spots. 

Though I've run into SSchadenfreude at my station randomly once. 

Edited by herpsky

nail on the head with your last statement. different people got different values, and it is what it is. we all just albuminous conscious creatures on a blue marble soaring through space. it's just a ride.

what I'm more interested in is:

what's the craziest fine you've had to pay, SS?

I concoct these scenes of scorned beezys, fucking with schaden's favorite jawns, or dude, what if a bitch knows, but she plays silent, and unknowing, but once she's got your dick in her mouth, chomp chomp.

hell hath no fury, and whatnot.

there was a repair kiya posted of a beloved acronym jawn cut in half with kitchen shears, aha:

http://instagram.com/p/jfDoRilz4G/

there was a repair kiya posted of a beloved acronym jawn cut in half with kitchen shears, aha:

http://instagram.com/p/jfDoRilz4G/

Luckily ive never experienced this sorta pettiness/jawns crimes of passion or (4)revenge.

not outta spite, but old gfs accidentally fucked up some of my jawns in the laundry. Shit that Id have dry cleaned only and other shit that wasn't supposed 2 go in the dryer.

I find this 2 b more aggravating cause they just tryin to help yet fuck up some precious jawn

Spring break story

Drunk/charai at club and was dancing/macking on various girls (2-3).  Later, bumped into a girl that I've seen at school that I've always wanted to pursue (really random since we were both partying out of state).  We proceed to have shenanigans on the dance floor.

This couldn't have lasted for more than 20 minutes before her friend find us and breaks me off, screaming at me for being an asshole/fucker/whatnot.  Confused (but mad drunk) I try and defuse the situation asking her what I did wrong, but she cuts me off saying I know what I did and they both abruptly leave.

I think she's cute and would like to make moves but am pretty sure all her friends now hate me.  

What do?  Probably going to follow up with a msg but would like to know how much backlash to expect (since we share a few mutual friends)

which girl are you messaging? the girl you want to pursue or her friend the cockblock? If you go after the girl you are interested in I wouldn't even waste your time figuring out why her friend was being a butt. Sometimes it just happens, unless you are genuinely concerned that something is going around about you.

Messaging the cutie

Edit: Girl replied with a no.  Was respectful and everything which makes me sad that I let a good one go.  Not going to stress out too much about it, bought some mmm gats

Edited by Oldswag

lol why did you ask what you are doing wrong? She isn't going to logically deal with you, shes reacting emotionally and you need to play on it to diffuse the situation. 

Shoulda just told the friend she was ruining the fun and ask her why she was hating in a playful manner. Possibly even ask  her to join in (even though you mightnt want to). Obviously the other chick was having fun and it would have helped diffuse the situation.

Edited by xcrunchx

• 2 weeks later...

no luck with women. chat with them, get their numbers but they never seem keen enough to follow-up. feel like i'm the only keen party and it's tiring. what am i doing wrong

*not keen on just banging doe / just need someone on that same wavelength deep-shit kinda thing

yeah.

i hate the clubs, besides them girls be looking for something i'm not. like public spots; library, campus, while i'm waiting for the train. maybe i've not met enough yet i don't know. like where else man

yeah.

i hate the clubs, besides them girls be looking for something i'm not. like public spots; library, campus, while i'm waiting for the train. maybe i've not met enough yet i don't know. like where else man

join a goddamn athletics club. fuckin rock climbing works wonders and has a 50/50 distribution of both genders. 

otherwise, flag football works for fit CWGs.

get tinder (0)

like herpsky said; tinder hard out here for a POC

join a goddamn athletics club. fuckin rock climbing works wonders and has a 50/50 distribution of both genders. 

otherwise, flag football works for fit CWGs.

gotta' rule out extra-curricular activities. i've already got athletic commitments, mixed in with school - its tough. but lets say with the limited amount of girls i meet though, i ain't doing shit to make 'em think "i'm gonna' give this dude a chance". and on my part, sometimes i feel its because i approach it in too enthusiastic of a manner or they can't relate cause i'm too serious. this girl i met some weeks ago. we text and i feel like it gets on fine but i'll ask if she wants to meet up, and she'll say yeah but sometime down the way at the last min she'll come up with some excuse. happened a few times and i'm thinking, can't be this way (keep feeling like a desperate loser).

no luck with women. chat with them, get their numbers but they never seem keen enough to follow-up. feel like i'm the only keen party and it's tiring. what am i doing wrong

*not keen on just banging doe / just need someone on that same wavelength deep-shit kinda thing

Find a girl who wants to do E with you. Or maybe try meet a chick closer winter time, read somewhere people are more inclined to have relationships in winter. Xmas spirit or some bollocks, not wanting to be alone. 

But if you are looking for deep meaningful shit you are probably creeping bitches out. 

Or maybe try meet a chick closer winter time, read somewhere people are more inclined to have relationships in winter. Xmas spirit or some bollocks, not wanting to be alone. 

this doesn't work in the land DOWN UNDER mate

Edited by david10d

Find a girl who wants to do E with you.

But if you are looking for deep meaningful shit you are probably creeping bitches out. 

1. dont do drugs

2. probably. but why bitches gotta be creeped out y'know

oh damn youre from australia

australian women, at least the ones in london, are the worst

condolences man

the irony in this is that women from london are way 'worse' than anyone in australia (i'm english but live in australia).

Edited by conqueror

Accept the feelings. Let them run thru you. Then go and bang another girl. Get over your oneitis and realize she's doing w/e the fuck she wants, why shouldn't you? Focus on the now - obsessing over the future just makes you anxious as fuck, esp with girls who you have 0 chance with right now due to location (from what I understand from your post).

1. dont do drugs

2. probably. but why bitches gotta be creeped out y'know

Start doing drugs. Ok jk. Sounds like you ok with talking with people on a day to day basis, so you just gotta up your presence. You gotta make your intentions known if you want them to text back. Leave on a 'we're getting drinks soon, I'll text you' kinda line Where you going to uni btw?

Edited by froople

^ I hear what you're saying and I agree, but it's less about any of that and more the fact its my friend who she's spending the time with. I never stayed awake at night when she was with her ex for 2-3 years so I dunno why that's making me green. Probably my ego or something. Plus I shouldn't be fucking jealous cause I got a girl here anyway.

this doesn't work in the land DOWN UNDER mate

I hear its bad in Sydney, but it doesn't seem so bad to me. More so difficult to filter out the leeches.

Edited by Pogi