Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

really?

The last couple weeks have been bizarro world....

Things I thought I had in the bag fell through.

Random opportunities happening.

It's all random. No consistency.

Single life whattup. Had to end things with the girly, was not giving her enough attention and was starting to not give a shit. Instead of sticking around and being miserable, I wanted to start focusing on myself and allow her to move on. Not selfish, been a really tough year with family shit and I haven't had enough time to be alone and help myself get over this. Maybe its me, but I feel like I always have to end things in bad relationships, girls usually will wait until they have somebody else even though they know its over with. Kinda sad, but I guess that's just how it is sometimes. Some heavy video gaming nights and some jawn copping, then i'll man up and hit the streets again. Got to hang with some of my old girl friends last night, was nice to have freedom to goof around without thinking my girl would be mad or whatever. 

she aint typical tokaibeezy.  dont give up

We had lunch/coffee recently.

Also, couple weeks back Eriko (fashion girl) that was down for mrip invited me to this Opening Ceremony event that her fashion production company sponored.

Went and later Miho came by for dinner, etc., but dunno man vibe just wasn't there.

Gonna give it some time and try again.

• 2 weeks later...

I've only tried at this situation and failed, but here's my two cents:

Never worry about being too bold. If she's still fantasizing about some guy you're not adequately making her forget about him. The best way to do that is to be more badass than he was. There's no need to call her out on it, just be cool and don't worry about anyone else but yourself. If you act like these old guys don't matter chances are she will too. 

Does anyone have any experience with women who want to be with you, but first need you to talk them into abandoning old flames? I am so out of my depth here, and am worried about being too bold.

let her come to you, get on with your life and holler at females that aren't her in the meantime

Just tell her straight up how you feel. If you aren't real with her she'll just walk all over you. Sometimes you gotta be firm with girls and really stress that you aren't down with that bullshit. Also, if you guys aren't really together you run the risk of scaring her away. Make sure you are actually a thing if you want to start demanding respect.

OG djrajio, a female is allowing me to buy her loubs. how much is enough to spend to show that i "care but really don't"

my current plan is to "change my mind" when i get there and just get a pair for myself while she watches.

Edited by wEstSidE

I've only tried at this situation and failed, but here's my two cents:

Never worry about being too bold. If she's still fantasizing about some guy you're not adequately making her forget about him. The best way to do that is to be more badass than he was. There's no need to call her out on it, just be cool and don't worry about anyone else but yourself. If you act like these old guys don't matter chances are she will too. 

Well, I did only meet her five days ago. I got her number at my cousin's wedding, after a truly all-out performance on my part. Got some sexy pics within two days. She keeps lamenting how bad this dude treats (or treated) her, but they still hook up. I am trying to make her confirm her own doubts, but am limited to texting; she lives like an hour's drive away, and I don't have a car. 

let her come to you, get on with your life and holler at females that aren't her in the meantime

See above — I'm pretty sure I have to work if I want anything. She's the first and only prospect in about four months.

Well, I did only meet her five days ago. I got her number at my cousin's wedding, after a truly all-out performance on my part. Got some sexy pics within two days. She keeps lamenting how bad this dude treats (or treated) her, but they still hook up. I am trying to make her confirm her own doubts, but am limited to texting; she lives like an hour's drive away, and I don't have a car. 

See above — I'm pretty sure I have to work if I want anything. She's the first and only prospect in about four months.

why u want girl so bad?

OG SSchadenfreude told me he lives for intercourse with girls. stay single, stay on your grizzle, get wealth.

even tho she complain about mean man who treat (or treated) her bad, she still gonna hook up until u make yr move.  girls, unlike us  like to fuck the same partner.  that y once we get the vag we can still be  assholes for long time b4 they stop givin us that pussy and finally move on.

yo just get a date and fuck as soon as u can.  if u actually able to get her in the sack & u perform better, she probably make u her new fuckbro.  simply, put forth the effort and if u not a total golem u got a good chance (based on what you've wrote).

Edited by SSchadenfreude

my life's about leading my team, whatever that means.

OG djrajio i texted female human to tell her i felt something in 09 or 10 (who remembers?) no real motive except i felt like it. i don't want to date her. please advise. sawnoffchef dated her before i ever knew her.

Um why the fuck you do that?

What is she supposed to do?

Come to your place and drop her panties cuz you confessed your love?

Awkward indeed.

i do things for no reason. i'm trying this thing where i tell the truth and am genuine.

partly because i want to be mocked.

Edited by wEstSidE