Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

why am a watching random dudes tie ties. you giving me the impression that you are lame as fuck XY

sorriz. :(

supposed to be magic party trick but I don't speak japanese well. It's somewhere there if you look for it.

magic as an opener? LOL

haha. Always a, I found this strawberry flavored, ribbed for her pleasure, super sized condom behind your ear magic opener concept.

This is horrible advice.

The key to all group dynamics is building rapport and envolving everyone. Demonstrating you are a fun guy, have friends, and have value. Going after girls in the bathroom is what chumps do and is creepy. The key to getting introduced to girls in a group is making connections with everyone in the group and then later asking kindly to be introduced to your target. Build rapport and then isolate and get the number or whatever.

As for openers. The best opener is simply a hi, a big smile and a positive attitude.

Finally, NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER give out your business card to a girl you are interested in. THIS IS WHAT LOSERS AND CHUMPS DO. More so for guys in ELITE professions because its makes you look more of a DOUCHE BAG. Firstly, giving your business card is just bad because she now knows where you work and could blackmail or file sexual harassment, etc if you did something improper. Secondly, it demonstrates low value. YOU NEED TO BE THE ONE ASKING FOR THE NUMBER OF THE GIRL. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. You think a hot chick who gets hit on by dozens of guys all day is gonna be desperate enough to email your WORK ADDRESS to ASK YOU OUT ON A DATE. NO FUCKING WAY. YOU ARE THE MAN SO STEP UP YOUR GAME. Fuck. It really annoys me when chumps give out their business card cuz its such fucking horrible game.

wow this has never been the case with me i've never had anything bad happen when I give out my business card

chicks already recognize confidence and conversational skills and I usually always get a call back my track record is impeccable when I card hoes, you must have had some bad experiences bro

but I only card hoes if the situation calls for ie. on the train, walking down the street etc. if ur in a social environment you obviously won't do that, if she doesn't call who gives a fuck there's bad bitches all around the city

and that group dynamics shit is bull bro, you cannot go up to a group of 4-5 girls and just pull one to the side and think shit will go smoothly have you ever actually tried this in a real life situation or are you just typing what you read somewhere

her friends will catch feelings and undoubtedly cockblock the fuck out of u, you need wingmen to distract the other hoes and go in

Guest jmatsu
^ No no, not that... Just reading the questions people are asking is just common sense bullshit that any dude should know, you know?

famous,

serious question. how many girls you been with b4 you found your baby's mama? how you get her? was your guy's families friends? originally from the same village?

Guest jmatsu
i can't be discussing that shit my boyyyyyyy.

just know looks wise I'm like an A+ to these southern california asian girls, some even posted in the corny asian girls thread.

i loled.

10charact

wow this has never been the case with me i've never had anything bad happen when I give out my business card

chicks already recognize confidence and conversational skills and I usually always get a call back my track record is impeccable when I card hoes, you must have had some bad experiences bro

but I only card hoes if the situation calls for ie. on the train, walking down the street etc. if ur in a social environment you obviously won't do that, if she doesn't call who gives a fuck there's bad bitches all around the city

and that group dynamics shit is bull bro, you cannot go up to a group of 4-5 girls and just pull one to the side and think shit will go smoothly have you ever actually tried this in a real life situation or are you just typing what you read somewhere

her friends will catch feelings and undoubtedly cockblock the fuck out of u, you need wingmen to distract the other hoes and go in

You know what.

It's obvious you don't know shit about what you are talking about.

So I'm not gonna argue with you.

Keep taking the easy way through life bro.

Guest Phrost

djrajio i got into a argument with a close friend/ex. she said something disrespectful so out of anger i threw one of those nyc condoms at her. looking back at it, i could have overreacted. she is not happy with me. i am usually more of an asshole to the people i care about. should i apologize?

This is actually quite a good question.

Well my policy is never keep in contact with ex's. But that's my policy.

Anyways, back to your question. If you genuinely fucked up and she was not acting out of spite, then yes its ok to apologize. Saying "I'm sorry" tends to go over weak however and often times puts you in a position of weakness which is unattractive so I'm a big proponent of "actions are more attractive than words". i.e. instead saying "I'm sorry" call her up and tell say "Listen, let's do a picnic by the sea/park/blah to patch things over" or "let me take you out to dinner at that nice italian place we always used to go".

However, women often don't use logic when arguing and sometimes say spiteful things. You fucked up her shit test by reacting to her pressure, as she most certainly said what she said to get a rejection out of you and well you lost. Next time you are in a situation like this DON'T REACT. MERELY WALK AWAY.

She'll eventually come around if she genuinely is concerned about you and it still allows you to keep your power.

I would probably apologize if I were in your situation but recognize she might use this as ammunition if you guys argue again in the future. Next time be ready and don't react and keep the ball in your court.

djrajio

if i meet a great girl and we're feelin each other

but im a drunk idiot and forget to get her number

is it creepy if i hit up friends/contacts tryna get her number?

you would end up looking thirsty but if she's really feeling you it shouldn't mattter

but if you're going to see her again why not wait

djrajio

if i meet a great girl and we're feelin each other

but im a drunk idiot and forget to get her number

is it creepy if i hit up friends/contacts tryna get her number?

You remember her name?

Just ping her on facebook and say it was nice to meet you, forgot to get your digits, here's mine.

Problem solved.

Dj,

When it comes to club events and parties, I don't seem to have any problem approaching a woman however in public its entirely the opposite. One issue that I typically encounter are the ladies that work in retail. I find it challenging due to the time involved, the chick is at work so clearly her attention is going to be more towards that.

How would go about approaching women while they're working? I tend to usually do the simple hi, how are you type thing but in other cases it just doesn't seem to cut it.

Frankly, I tend not to hit on girls when they are at work.

She has a job to do and if its to sell you clothes that you don't need, she may very well be suckering you into a purchase when you think you'll be getting her digits or a date.

The beauty of clubs and parties is that women are EXPECTING to get hit on.

However, if you MUST hit on a girl while she's working the racks. I'd probably ask her opinion on a certain clothing item, get her help on choosing an item for a friend/etc., asking whether it looks good on you, basically use situational / opinion openers to get her to start talking. Segway to more personal stuff about herself, build rapport for like 10-15 minutes if she isn't busy, shoot a question about what she does for fun when she doesn't have work, then say we should hang out, get her digits, then try for the date.

Seems pretty valid for the most part. I tend not to myself since it's a bit intimidating from both mine and the chicks POV, however if I see something I like I tend to go after it at least.

How about subways and shit? Again there's a time constraint involved plus being in an open environment, it can be pretty intimidating. Would you say it's best not to approach in these types of situations? My game isn't weak by any means, its just that I find these environments to be very challenging.

I'm dating a girl I met at a clothing store. She helped me out slightly when I was browsing (checked to see if they had a size in stock), but that was it. When I said I was ready to pay, we went to the counter and I asked "Exciting day?"

The question's gold. Opens up conversation, you can tease about what they did/didn't do, make a joke about what you're doing. Find out if they're working while in school or not, etc, just a casual "so why are you working here" story. Talk while you're swiping your credit card about whatever subject popped up. End with something like take it easy, start to leave, turn around and ask "Hey, do you want to go to a drink some time?" and give them your phone.

This has worked on numerous occasions. Takes two minutes, tops.