Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

Actually, I am a dick to most women that interact with me, but they like it too. You become one of those guys that women can't do much for otherwise because you got everything else locked down, so they are dying to know what they do to make you happy beyond laying on their backs naked. Most of my girlfriends past know that I can drink a 6 pack and eat a bag of burgers at most times of the day, so I've had quite a few girlfriends who come bearing such gifts whenever we meet up to fuck.

I'm mega-hibernating on my real life game though, since I already got a girlfriend I like to fuck and I am completely annoyed with Korean girls and their pseudo Lookbook fashunz steelo and their God's gift to man attitudes.

My girlfriend probably doesn't care if I do other beezies but would probably be disappointed if I fucked any mediocre looking ones.

I live in unit #3 out of like 30 on the floor, the girl 2 doors down in #5 looks pretty fucking good, she dresses in cheap lookbook-type shit but she'd probably command a couple hundred bones a fuck in the sex trade. I haven't figured out if this completely nerdy dude is her real boyfriend, her provider-type nerd boyfriend (seems more likely) or type C other boyfriend, but I saw him slipping something through her door today as I came off the elevator like she wouldn't undo the deadbolt for him, and he walked off real uncomfortable like after the door slammed . LOL.

yeah, not giving a fuck works, while being a dick about it usually does not.

its a fine line i suppose

also this has been said before plenty of times by me and by other peoplez but

when u are a man of wealth and taste this shit is pretty fucking easy

nuff respect 2 raj/diz/etc but if u take moniez out the situation the game changes dig

i'm trying to eat a bag of burgers everytime i fuck too.

damn

I don't watch sports (who needs to live their life vicariously through big sweaty men?) or do other bro shit, so I feel a bag of cheeseburgers and a six pack delivered by the girl I am going to get all sweaty and crosseyed suffices in the machismo department.

Every man should be in the drivers seat of his relationship with girls.
The key isn't about being a dick but living in your own reality, doing things for yourself, but allowing the woman to come along for the ride.

hahah, this is not how things work in some parts of indian country

matriarchal societies and what not

This brings up something I always wondered about. Is hooking up with taken women such an incredibly low thing to do? I got drunk as fuck and went to the backseat with girls whom had boyfriends a couple times, and I got a shitload of shit from my friends for doing that. I see that it's wrong and I probably will never do it again, but imo I couldn't have done something too wrong if it was always the girl who asked for it.

... right?

svGt7XeBwkw

real talk

used to have a russian restaurant in front of my old house, went there exactly once. Scariest service ever, they had a huge plasma on the wall playing Russian TV, ordered several items but the best dish they could offer was french fries.

Now, I don't know many Russian women. In fact, none at the present. So, I may be speaking out of my ass. I know a lot of women from former Eastern Bloc countries, however. And, although there is something to them in their youth, they are, shall we say, an acquired taste as they age.