Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

Rolling around Roppongi in the RR Phantom with L'Incognitos on. (2)

[Rick Ross]

Trillahhhhhh! Ross, yeah

TRILLA~! Feels good baby

Boss {*echoes*} I done took over the game nigga

Hoppin out the Bugati with my Ballys on... no underwear nigga

My jeans tight fitting too nigga; Jay-Z whattup nigga!

Uhh... yeah, let me fuck with 'em right now

6sand7ns.jpg

I've come to be pretty surprised when I see pics of certain SuFu'ers, like I have this idea in my mind about someone like 6's, posts a lot, kinda eccentric, 500+ rep power, and then a pic like this. Does not compute...

what did you expect:confused:

Nukkah just got ice burned.

6ixes, be rid of some of that hair.

i did already i originally had a ponytail about 3-4 months ago im growing it out again right now its at the stage where u cant really do shit with it every now n then though i'll throw some gel in that bitch and put the back in a pony but it looks kinda like a formal dew

WWJD????????????
i think jesus would do the righteous thing and die a virgin:o

Honestly thats what my conscious said but im just looking for an alternative thought on it since my conscious didnt have one

Sorry should have been more clear: WWJmatsuD?????

If your bud has been trying for that long, why has he not gotten the message she ain't interested in him?

I guess he feels he still has a chance. I dont wanna be the one to stomp on that. Funny thing is i was not always attracted to her until she started coming around more. I dont wanna sport the bitch on my arm though i jus wanna get my dick wet

just broke up with a girl after a quarrel, and i kinda want her back coz she gives rly good head. HOW do i make her want me back without me having to be a pussy and tell her so?? shes pissed at me and apparently 'doesnt care anymore' HELP I LIKE SE X

This is easy.

Don't do anything.

If she still likes you, she'll eventually come back.

I guess he feels he still has a chance. I dont wanna be the one to stomp on that. Funny thing is i was not always attracted to her until she started coming around more. I dont wanna sport the bitch on my arm though i jus wanna get my dick wet

Man i say sixes be foolin us all. this nigga be the asian david deangelo aside from djrajio.

sometimes you don't put up the facade of a virgin. I'm guessing you had oppurtunitys but you second guess/ are too picky?

• 2 weeks later...

Aite. Recap on my life.

Weds going out with this bitch I met at a nomikai last Weds.

Friday going out with this bitch I met at this BBQ last-last Sat.

Saturday going out with this I met at this private party last Sat.

Roger. Control out.