Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

Guest jmatsu
russian girls wanna give it up

broad generalization, yes, but this has been the truth in my experience

anyone else that can back this claim up?

they be selling their little twats in japland 4 cheap (going by sex industry standards). in the clubs, even nontransaction based hookup sex be pretty easy/certain.

used to have a russian restaurant in front of my old house, went there exactly once. Scariest service ever, they had a huge plasma on the wall playing Russian TV, ordered several items but the best dish they could offer was french fries.

man you went to the wrong place.

luh dat borscht, pelmeni, blini wit some sour cream on it. peasant food is the best food.

russian girls wanna give it up

broad generalization, yes, but this has been the truth in my experience

anyone else that can back this claim up?

mass and i made those 2 russian chicks visiting nyc believe that i was a huge designer from paris, that he was my muse and brother as well as manager.

hu uh uh

(the answer lays within those lines)

when djrajio and dismalfuture both live in Tokyo, are there going to be cross-mojonations and fucking of multi-cultural beezys, called international relations?

Living the life. Living the dream.

Dude, I just need some sort of closure on this. What's the update on the phone situation?
that was stressing me as well.

I gave it to the police. I lied and said that I found it on the street. I never want to she that bitch again.

Also, if anyone is in Tokyo and is a alumni of the following schools, see you tomorrow at 57:

TOMORROW, FRIDAY, JUNE 5th, from 7 to 11pm

join us at Fifty Seven in Roppongi

to meet new people/ hang out with old friendsat the SUMMER 2009 UNIVERSITY MIXER…

hosted by the alumni clubs of

BERKELEY - BROWN - COLUMBIA - CORNELL - DARTMOUTH

GEORGETOWN - HARVARD - NORTHWESTERN - PENN

PRINCETON - SMITH - STANFORD - UCLA - YALE

featuring live music by

WHIM ‘N RHYTHM

of Yale University

The Summer University Mixer events with Whim ‘n Rhythm in June 2007 and 2008 had 100+ people coming by over the course of the night...

Whim 'n Rhythm, founded in 1981, is the premier undergraduate female a cappella singing group in the US. Delighting audiences from Maine to Hong Kong, from Club Med to the White House, Whim 'n Rhythm brings professional musicianship, a strong spirit, and an elegant presence to every performance. Whim’s repertoire ranges from upbeat jazz standards and classic show tunes to contemporary pop favorites and traditional ballads. The group has achieved world renown over the past 28 years, and culminates each season with an international tour, which will take them to Chicago, Japan, Thailand, China, Turkey, Spain, the Czech Republic and Germany this summer. Whim 'n Rhythm's webpage is at

www.yale.edu/whim

Please refer to the attached FLYER for details

Venue: Fifty Seven (57), B1F, 4-2-35 Roppongi, Minato-ku (Map at

www.fiftyseven.co.jp - 03-5775-7857)

Date: TOMORROW, Friday, June 5th / Time: 7:00PM~ 11:00PM

Cost: No cover charge! Pay as you go…

how to get with mute girl? shes super cute i could go through her grandma cus they are regulars where i work at but her grandma might be hella protective. shes super cute n u kno i got good taste in wimmen fuuuuuuuuuuuuck every little thing i do she on my mind

7sermgFsdWY

nohate, but how the fuck would you have any sort of relationship with a mute anyway?

either you spend the next two years learning sign language, or that relationship is doomed from the second you scribble "let's have coffee" on a napkin.

give peace a chance:)

all good, man still needs his protein.

Tell them I said hi.

If they be in Tokyo, give them my cell info.

Actually, when are you coming to Tokyo?

We need to hangout again.

Guest jmatsu
all good, man still needs his protein.

Tell them I said hi.

If they be in Tokyo, give them my cell info.

Actually, when are you coming to Tokyo?

We need to hangout again.

probably 7gatsu. was there for 5 days last month. all work and no play, but i went to soap.

Even if I was in Tokyo, this would be enough reason for me NOT to go. Jesus, Maria y Jose I hate fucking collegiate a cappella.

You actually think I give a fuck about acapella?

Only white people and bananas are into that garbage.

The only I'm going is cuz my bro wants to go after fucking nomikai.

probably 7gatsu. was there for 5 days last month. all work and no play, but i went to soap.

We can do lunch or coffee just want to catch up. Gimme a holler. I work in harajuku now.

Guest jmatsu
We can do lunch or coffee just want to catch up. Gimme a holler. I work in harajuku now.

so much easier 4 me. not that my headquarters are that far from pongz.

gimme bitches!

Guest jmatsu
Done deal. Gimme a holla when you role back to J-town. Preferences in type?

haha. you know. garix2. OL, SA, kabaho, or club socialite.