Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

man, you must be right!

before posting i asked myself: would a chick opinion matters when time comes for rook hunters to try to get their chicken meal?

(as i've seen them birds running around when the farmers had their head turned)

well.

i always preferred my lunch to be juicy & crispy.

i guess some will go for the tofu substitute!

I have no fucking idea what you just said.

Speak English.

why u h8 on desparate hole-boxes du?

mayne, desperate hole-boxes got feelings too...:(:(:(

also, djraijo.>>>>>>>

I'm in a place where I have maybe 1 friend for a month, just hanging out. Got a dayjob, but nights I do whatever the fuck I want. Turns out this kid I'm staying with is pretty lame. So I'm looking to tame some wildcats. How the fuck do I do this when I've got no one to roll with? No matter where I turn up, I'll be the lamer with 0 social capital. HOW 2 PLAY DIS????:confused::confused::confused:

make new friends.

Or pay people to pretend to be your friends.

i didnt really run any game to be honest because i'm sure they've heard it all before

any girl worth talking to has probably heard it all before, thats no excuse to not try.

Late 20's bitches re maaaad horny dude. They just came out of their young and perky period and are starting to feel their biological clock ticking.

edit: look at me, asking and giving advice!

went to a wedding on saturday. Got a bridesmaids phone number.

When is it ok to hit her up? wednesday? Thursday?

Whenever you feel like it.

The next day.

A week later.

It shouldn't really matter if you made a good impression on her.

dj - whas the proper way to eat tofu, doctor ?

p l e a s e r e s p o n d è r

fuck tofu!!

here's how to eat REAL chicken properly:

((fork))

as an/the instrument and WAY

to cook ovaries the way he likes his eggs:

scrambled

how to???

beaten eggs are put into a hot greased pan and stirred frequently

a double boiler may be used if cooking at low heat is desired

with no teeth.

man, you know this.

you're right; he calls them fangs :eek:

I have no fucking idea what you just said.

Speak English.

if you don't know how to read man, that's your problem

what about older girls

i was at this bbq today where i was by far the youngest person

lots of great girls but all in their late 20s (i'm 19)

i didnt really run any game to be honest because i'm sure they've heard it all before

You must go for the older women. They are more experienced and more open in the sack.

fuck tofu!!

here's how to eat REAL chicken properly:

((fork))

as an/the instrument and WAY

to cook ovaries the way he likes his eggs:

scrambled

how to???

beaten eggs are put into a hot greased pan and stirred frequently

a double boiler may be used if cooking at low heat is desired

you're right; he calls them fangs :eek:

if you don't know how to read man, that's your problem

Please shut the fuck up and leave this thread.

ok!! i think i get it, i have a question:

there's this guy. and i don't know how to make him realize how i feel about him. at first, i just wanted to exchange verbalistic, but he fast turned out into a baby felinae because he didn't like what i said :eek: i just wanted to have fun, and i was hit by seriousness.!!!

do you think i should try to be more like him, start my own thread and devote myself to it to the point where i'd be self-sufficient; no more need for other threads and people different opinions :confused::confused:

Look I may not know everything there is about dating, etc. But if there is one irrefutable thing that I've learned through all my failures and victories throughout the years is NEVER TAKE ADVICE FROM WOMEN REGARDING WOMEN. I'm sure you're a nice girl and shit but you gotta let the ego go. Now please leave this thread. Thanks.

Look I may not know everything there is about dating, etc. But if there is one irrefutable thing that I've learned through all my failures and victories throughout the years is NEVER TAKE ADVICE FROM WOMEN REGARDING WOMEN. I'm sure you're a nice girl and shit but you gotta let the ego go. Now please leave this thread. Thanks.

lol, this is so beyond true it's not even funny anymore

make new friends.

Or pay people to pretend to be your friends.

I've been in college mayne. I've got no friend-making skills. In college, friends just fall in your lap and shit. I don't know what to do now :o

AND NO, I'm not going to some singles cocktail shit. I'm 22, fuck that.

I've been in college mayne. I've got no friend-making skills. In college, friends just fall in your lap and shit. I don't know what to do now :o

AND NO, I'm not going to some singles cocktail shit. I'm 22, fuck that.

Yo, on the word though you are right. College is a different beast than real life. Basically in college you are constantly interacting with new people, especially new women since you have semester/quarter schedules and new freshmen every year, you always have an opportunity to meet new women and expand your social circle. If YOU CAN'T MAKE FRIENDS IN COLLEGE THAN YOU GOT A PROBLEM. Since it doesn't get any better once you enter the working world. Best way is to build a small network of people and throw social events, parties, join clubs, anything to build your social rep and make it known you are the BIG MAN ON CAMPUS.

I personally believe your very first semester/quarter in college as a freshmen is the most important time to establish your rep and building your social circle since UNLIKE REAL LIFE, EVERYONE IS ON THE SAME SOCIAL PEDESTAL/STARTING ON THE SAME LEVEL FIELD, so a first mover advantage and taking advantage of the situation will reward you immensely.

No back to your question. You need to build a small group of guy friends that are in a similiar situation as you (right out of college, no real life network of people). That way you guys can support each other when going out and throwing parties, slowly building out your network of friends and bitches. The easiest way is to throw parties, social events with your buddies and then invite all the bitches you know. Those bitches will invite friends and if the party is good you can throw another one a month later, and those new bitches will bring new friends. Then throw in the occasional clubbing night, BBQ, etc., and start going on dates with these bitches.

Yo homie, you are only 20 years old. Your concept of love, relationships, etc., is still developing and how you identify yourself now and what you want in a partner will change. I say this is a good thing that both of you have separated. In my opinion, you shouldn't be in a serious relationship until after college and even then, not until you are 25+ but that's my opinion. I think you should meet new people, date new women, and then after 2-3 years, if you still feel the same way, maybe try getting back together. But you will ultimately grow from this, become more confident in yourself, and have a better awareness what type of women you like and are agreeable with you.

I do better now at making friends than I ever did early on in college. :o Perhaps something changed inside of me, and my attitude has probably mellowed out over the years as well, but being the only Asian dude amongst a sea of white people was never as hard as it was in my early college years. I reversed that later on in college, but then the real world has treated me a lot better socially than college ever did.

Oh yeah now I remember, I had a bic'd zero box fade on my head, drove a rattly little race car that people didn't understand, and I mad dogged everyone who came near me. Always an original AzN narcissist concept.

Oh yeah now I remember, I had a bic'd zero box fade on my head, drove a rattly little race car that people didn't understand, and I mad dogged everyone who came near me. Always an original AzN narcissist concept.

Sounds like growing up in L.A. in the late 90s/early 20s.

i should've taken this thread seriously omg
^ you slippin. This thread could make you blossom.

Instead the fool wastes his days on Smash Brothers and jacking off to Korean pop stars.