Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

equal opportunity lovin, I like that dark. You're a modern man who doesn't let past conventions get in his way. (insert faux motivational sparkling myspace gif 'You're the Best!')

train pickup will hardly ever happen, that is fantasy status, plus it's not really all that classy is it? You'd have to be pretty obnoxious and embarrass yourself to even get a girl on a train to talk to you, and then how are you supposed to know her stop isn't next and she is gonna dip? I like looking at girls on trains as much as the next dude, like to get them to watch me, but honestly, I've never in the past and don't expect in the future to pick up a girl on a train. Maybe 1 out of 1000.

hate seeing this happen. not only does the du never, ever close (like dismal says it's a sweet, sweet fantasy, bay-bay) but it's fucking annoying for everyone else.

you're on a bus/train.

it's embarassing for the girl, too.

we all hear this sad, poorly-timed, desperate attempt.

give you two some privacy. a crowded sidewalk street is even that much better. only du that ever does this looks and sounds like a dick. never smooth. only dickhead status.

XenoX detailed his adventures in picking up girls on trains, and yeah, you can guess how he fared, even if you don't remember his story. Do not follow in the footsteps of XenoX101.

if you're gonna talk to a girl on public transit you gotta be super casual and its better if you have a reason to talk to her like something you noticed, or you see a funny ad.

i agree with what dismal said manage your expectations, but if you're bored and talking to a pretty girl is gonna make your ride seem shorter, just fucking do it even if it doesnt get you a number

Alright for serious though, what if you're just chillin somewhere. On the train, waiting for the bus...and you see some hot bitch who you think may be eye fucking you. How do you approach, what could you even say?

If a girl is doing that, she's probably waiting for you to come up and talk to her. All it's is being comfortable with yourself. I don't have the be the black James Bond when I go talk to those girls, I just have to be myself.

Go up to the girl, introduce yourself, and talk to her. It's not going to be weird unless you make it weird.

Another angsty post ahead but I'll try to keep it as short as possible:

I'd hung out with this girl a few times because she was sort of in my scene and also dated a friend of mine. A few weeks ago we're all together and the friend of mine she's dating decides he's more into her other female friend and they stop their pseudo-relationship (it was never serious at all). My friend a little later hooks me up with her because she tells him and other people she's into me. She texts me a dirty picture as part of a "dare" and to give me her number and we talk for a while. A few days after we start texting she tells me that her and her friend decide they're going to "bag" us both on the same night. She's on vacation however and before she gets back my friend and the other chick seal the deal between the two of them, kind of changing the plan. When she got back we hung out twice (the first time on that first night she was back, the second was this Monday) but both times she hasn't been able to stay over or other people were around all night and it just didn't work out easily so I didn't rush it, thinking that just trying to get her into bed so quickly wouldn't be very enjoyable anyway. The last time we were together was Monday, we kissed goodnight etc. Tuesday I asked to do something but she declined saying she was tired. The next night (Wed.) I asked if she wanted to go out as her friend had suggested we double but that didn't really go anywhere either, this time because she had previous obligations. I told her to let me know if she wanted to do something when she was done but she never did. Today I didn't talk to her but when I dropped by a friend's to give him something she was there with a couple of other friends of hers and it was weird because the one friend had hid the fact they were there.

Basically my problem is I don't know if I already fucked everything up by not trying very hard to get her in the sack ASAP the couple of times we did get together (because she was obviously asking for it very plainly at one point) and if now she's backing away (it's hard to explain but things definitely feel kind of distant) or if she still wants something but wants me to take over in moving things along. I'd say she initiated more conversations but in terms of doing things I was usually the one to bring ideas up, so I'm not sure how to appropriate responsibility for the situation and more specifically what to do differently if I can fix the situation.

tldr: I was really looking forward to getting with this girl but somehow I managed to fuck up a request for sex. I'm in obvious need of help

Tuesday I asked to do something but she declined saying she was tired. The next night (Wed.) I asked if she wanted to go out as her friend had suggested we double but that didn't really go anywhere either, this time because she had previous obligations. I told her to let me know if she wanted to do something when she was done but she never did. Today I didn't talk to her but when I dropped by a friend's to give him something she was there with a couple of other friends of hers and it was weird because the one friend had hid the fact they were there.

Wow, you could have fooled me that you aren't trying very hard given the fact that you tried TWICE the FOLLOWING TUES AND WEDS to meet her after the initial Monday.

Whatever happened to giving the gift of missing you?

Aren't you a busy guy with options and other plans?

You know why she's being distant with you?

Because you are trying TOO HARD and OVER THINKING THIS.

She can feel the desperation vibes you give off and the fact that you are only out to meet her for the pussy.

You know that certain guy that will come into the club or room and girls can immediately feel that CREPPY / OUT FOR SEX vibe that some guys give off.

You got that right now.

What ever happened to enjoying the ride?

You need to get off the whole CUZ HER AND HER FRIEND PROMISED THEY'D BAG US, ITS IN THE BAG assumption.

Girls change their mood and prerogative all the time BECAUSE AS I'VE SAID THEY ARE EMOTIONAL CREATURES.

I don't really give a fuck what happens in this situation because you ARE OBVIOUSLY OPERATING IN CHUMP STATUS MODE RIGHT NOW.

Stop calling her and trying to meet her immediately.

That's what CHUMPS do.

In fact, after the first Monday date, you shouldn't have contacted her for at least 4-5 days and then dropped in to setup something for a weekend.

tldr: I was really looking forward to getting with this girl but somehow I managed to fuck up a request for sex. I'm in obvious need of help

girl referred to "bagging" you. I fail to see why you wanted to postpone the romp when she made it pretty clear that's all she wanted. the window of opportunity is now closed.

Edit: posted late, Raj's post makes sense.

Reminds me of my predicament , except you took the next step with a date and me... well, I don't want to spend my money on this girl (yet?). Feel ya on the 'being out of game for 3 years,' damn.

I forgot to respond; why haven't you? I'm not saying take the girl out to some hyper-rich restaurant, but a decent meal won't break the bank, and if you've been out of it for 3 years, then it wouldn't hurt to work on it. Whenever you're going to see her, just suggest grabbing some food. Simple.

Raj - she go the extra mile yet?

so I have this good friend who's a chick, but I enjoy her as a friend and she's hot. as lame as this sounds wouldn't want to date her and fuck up our friendship. but she's hot. anyone have any experience with a friends with benefits relationship? how to get into one?

so I have this good friend who's a chick, but I enjoy her as a friend and she's hot. as lame as this sounds wouldn't want to date her and fuck up our friendship. but she's hot. anyone have any experience with a friends with benefits relationship? how to get into one?

Dunno man, I've never bought that fuck up the friendship shit. If you're REALLY good friends and shit goes down the drain you should be able to bounce back. In any case, the only experience I've had with FWB was playful flirting and someone making the move.

^ please don't listen to that shit. All offense.

Djraj has been repeating that "Girls are emotional creatures"

If shes hot then she knows . Hot girls know that alot of guys are after them.She has probly grown close to you cause shes not threatened and she think of you as JUST A FRIEND biz markie and mario concept. NOTHING can change that its a very slim chance only in movies does that shit happen. If you're in friend zone there isn't a good chance that you're not going to get out.

I mean the best thing to do from my point of view is try and make her jealous or seem like you are hanging with other girls. That way you can gauge if shes feeling you or not without confronting her about your feelings which would be a simp concept.

I'm fine being friendzoned because the chicks nice. Case in point, just got some teeth pulled, and she's been showing up at my house bringing smoothies and pudding and movies. Can't complain about that. But yeah. like ajax said, don't want to date her and fuck things up.

^ please don't listen to that shit. All offense.

Djraj has been repeating that "Girls are emotional creatures"

If shes hot then she knows . Hot girls know that alot of guys are after them.She has probly grown close to you cause shes not threatened and she think of you as JUST A FRIEND biz markie and mario concept. NOTHING can change that its a very slim chance only in movies does that shit happen. If you're in friend zone there isn't a good chance that you're not going to get out.

I mean the best thing to do from my point of view is try and make her jealous or seem like you are hanging with other girls. That way you can gauge if shes feeling you or not without confronting her about your feelings which would be a simp concept.

This is correct. I don't agree with Akura's advice as well.

was drunk

msde fiool of self

got number

made foo of self

call back yesy/no?

Are you asking to whether to call her or asking whether she'll call you?

It really doesn't matter in either case because first impressions count and you fucked it up already.

Isn't that the irony of it all?