denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

Benny (T5 ) visited Japan lately and he did meet Mr. Hayashi (Denime). Together they had a look at our contest jeans:

(some of you might already know the pics from Benny´s blog- click for larger version)

th_image12.jpgth_image13.jpgth_image14.jpg

th_image2.jpgth_image3.jpgth_image4.jpgth_image5.jpg

th_image6.jpgth_image8.jpgth_image9.jpg

***we were asked to NOT use coleslayum´s Mr. Hayashi poster anywhere. Thank you.

Well, not taking part in the contest. But all the pics made sure i copped a xxtype (i ordered a 66xx, they sent me the wrong item...oh well).

The denim is great. Nice texture. Nice and firm....(just incase, fit pic will follow. Went true to size. I wouldn't size down on these i think...)

Just a funny pic:

foto-2.jpg

god damn i thought they wont give away jeans?? damn!!!! yeah!!! i heard hell give away some very nice limited edition pair something deadstock from way way way back which is worth a lot

Really hoping they mark down the value of the package, i did request they would in the original order email.

being robbed for about 70e /100 dollars by the finnish customs last time with the contest fullcounts kinda sucked.

sup

Inbound International Arrival, August 12, 2009, 1:32 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Foreign International Dispatch, August 11, 2009, 9:52 pm, HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG

Foreign Acceptance, August 11, 2009, 3:30 pm, HONG KONG

yeeeeee

that is all

they where delievered an hour ago to my door without any customcharge.i was still in bed ( 8.00 am!) ,i ingnored the ringing first,but after the postman rang a third time i opened the door quiet annoyed-which was blown away after i realized what he was holding in his hands.still a mystery to me how they slipped through customs.take 5 marked them as gift worth 200,-HK which usually doesnt work in germany.