What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

I thought the wide leg on these was a bit ...meh.

But, God bless 'em. They are all I can get on at the moment.

26022011763.jpg

Flathead

TSL

Birky

im not gonna shit up this thread anymore than you/i already have, but dude, you dress like this.

hes wearing a massive cast lmaozedong, which is why the jeans and shoes look ridiculous. The shirt isnt bad it just looks ridiculous with the jeans. The photo is also shit...its kinda unfair to judge on that pic though

hes wearing a massive cast lmaozedong, which is why the jeans and shoes look ridiculous. The shirt isnt bad it just looks ridiculous with the jeans. The photo is also shit...its kinda unfair to judge on that pic though

ah, well best wishes to him for a speedy recovery.

still seems weird for him of all people to tell me i'm dressing "like its 2007". all his fit pics look like that to me

Might be the last non-SExDBxSxS12 fit from me for a while, so what the hell. Don't think I like the shoe tuck on these (kinda channeling a try-hard faux-military look on that part of the fit, and not in a good way). Probably won't do that again, but I wanted to get a picture to see how it played out. SExDBs have too wide a hem to tuck anyway, so no biggie.

03032011a.jpg03032011b.jpg

Wrangler

AA (no vis)

Ande Whall Grifters

KR3W Franklins

Founders Porter

Poor man's CP training boot, in a way, but I like how simple and low-profile they are.

Kinda think I should do something more interesting with my hair, but no idea what.

Guest redchris
Dudes face still gives me the creeps

Haha, I'm coming to get you in your sleep.

lmaozedong, sorry mate, I was mean last night, booze and painkillers don't mix. I'm just jealous cos I'm too old to go for American Idol.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic