What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Hello Cheapmotherf**ker - see? A smile makes all the difference!

A person called Vinneous sent me a message with a pink box beside it instead of green box that really made me see it. It is a very nice pink box I think and I wonder how to send this? I would also like to send him one also but maybe someone could help me? He said not to post so much which I thought was strange since he has posted so much also. Maybe he feels bad because of New Jersey television show stopping.

Today I got up early for working and so took bad picture with flash of other pants so people don;t think I only have 2 pairs of pants. These pants are Warehouse pants which I do not wear very often because I don't like them very much. I am wearing an old workshirt which I do not know because sometimes in my country they sell old clothes which do not know who made them but I do not mind sometimes. I also have Common Projects shoes which I bought from the Super Market because they were much less money than buying at new cost.

I am sorry to have bothered any people and will not post anymore until Vinneous feels better.

81323pictureSix.jpg

Hello the dyspeptic gourmand!

The exciting red box present that Vinneus sent you is a negative rep!!!!

This is a present that you get when one of your posts have made someone unhappy, angry, or annoyed :)

You cannot send this present until you have 50 posts or more!!!

1030-smil.gif

By the way, I think you are very cool!!

did you watch it?

i missed to program the video but it will be repeated on monday.

was it any good?

yeah I've seen it. the only brands worth mentioning were stronghold and prps in a horrible wash.

there was a little bit about cotton industry. but the whole focus was on Turkey (cotton,assembling). maybe you can watch it already on arte's homepage

did you watch it?

i missed to program the video but it will be repeated on monday.

was it any good?

i watched it. pretty boring. a lot about prewashing and "designing" modern styles. also some cool shots of real cowboys, a guy who replicates cotton ducks and they also showed a store in hamburg. in the store they had prps and stronghold. the guy working in the store wore a nice stronghold with suspenders. i guess you know the store/him?

pomata,your jawnz looks sandpapered.

serious? think they look good.

edit: B-F was faster. haha

If you are meaning the one where Lendo posted from then I sadly say no. I have never been to America but I am hoping to go one day. I like to buy expensive clothes in the Super Market so I look like I have expensive clothes but I did not pay alot of money for them so I can save for trip one day.

I ment Richmond in the Ukraine,not this boring kaff in VA.

used to spend my holidays there,always enjoyed your cheap booze,drugs and prostitutes.only bummer was that my car got stolen everytime.

anyway,the cleaningman at work is ukrainian.this broom belongs to him:

4314560352_dda6fb5bbe.jpg

he is always scared that it get stolen like everything in your country,so to play the safegame he wrote his name on it.

he is a really nice guy,but doesnt speaks any german or english.

i watched it. pretty boring. a lot about prewashing and "designing" modern styles. also some cool shots of real cowboys, a guy who replicates cotton ducks and they also showed a store in hamburg. in the store they had prps and stronghold. the guy working in the store wore a nice stronghold with suspenders. i guess you know the store/him?

serious? think they look good.

edit: B-F was faster. haha

must be speakeasy-the denimbar.

of course they look great,you just destroyed my game!

while I realize sleeveless jean jackets usually give off an outlaw biker and/or '80s metalhead vibe (unless you're talking about that spiffy Mr. Freedom vest from a little while back), I figured I'd try it out anyway. The jacket is a thrifted Levi's trucker jacket.

friday007.jpg

Also, we had a "carnival" at my dorm and I let my friend try out her face/arm painting skills on me...

friday011.jpg

• sufu1 unpinned this topic