SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

I've been quickly browsing through this thread, and I definitely want to buy a pair of these. I just have two questions. 1. How are you guys sizing? And, how should I size? I have a 30" waist, and above average size thighs from baseball. Thanks in advance!

Mark

I've been quickly browsing through this thread, and I definitely want to buy a pair of these. I just have two questions. 1. How are you guys sizing? And, how should I size? I have a 30" waist, and above average size thighs from baseball. Thanks in advance!

I would probably go with a 31". I have two pairs of SugarCanes (Hawaii and 1947), both 32"s. I had to go with 33" to get the DBs around my proletarian thighs. You'll need a belt, but they should fit through the leg.

I'm a true size 30, Skull, Flatheads, APC NS size 28 and Diors 28 and originally purchased these a size down 29. They were a great fit out of the bag and after a soak but within 5 wears in office setting they stretched out way too much for my taste. I pulled them off while buttoned up way too easily. Currently waiting for my size 28's to come.

Ok, my true waist is 30", to clairify. So, after an initial soak, would a tagged 33 fit alright? Sorry if this is redundant, I haven't had a chance to reasearch these due to a busy schedule. Thanks to all who have helped! :)

Mark

Ok, my true waist is 30", to clairify. So, after an initial soak, would a tagged 33 fit alright? Sorry if this is redundant, I haven't had a chance to reasearch these due to a busy schedule. Thanks to all who have helped! :)

Mark

I have a size 33. On the SelfEdge site, the actual waist is supposed to be 35. Mine was a 36. After soak, it was 35, but stretched back out to 36 after about two weeks of wear.

yeah i actually purchased without listening to anyone and I was one of the first to pic up a 27. i bought based on waist.

at first way too tight and it felt like i was wearing skinny jeans but after daily wear, they are feeling like a slimmed down straight leg. still a bit tighter in the thigh then id like but i know once i start biking it will stretch. and even with sizing correctly down for my waist, they have still stretched out. so yeah.

you dont HAVE to size up but you will be waiting a while before they get comfortable, etc.

just measured myself -

35 inch waist (lets assume ~34 or 33.5 after i drop a few lbs in the summer) and a 23 inch thigh as the largest part near my crotch. 21.5 about mid way down my thigh. What would you guys recommend?