Left Field Jeans

scotty2

Recently shot the new Left Field Lookbook and a Lookbook for Christian's new undergarment line. WIll be posting them shortly. Some great stuff in these two collections.

www.banditphotographer.com

dude. herringbone chinos. i think i creamed my roy chambray chonies.

Here is the lookbook for Christian's new undergarment line called Choctaw Ridge. Info on the line:

Inspiration was 1920-40's men's undergarments. I became really interested in old box packaging of underwear from that time period, it came in a box and had maybe 4 pieces. Many of the details were inspired from old long johns or underwear that i updated to something a little more modern with top of the line fabric. I used fish eye coroza buttons in their natural color which is very similar to natural Ivory in color.The tank top and boxer briefs are heavy 9 0z 1x1 supima/model ring spun cotton with Lycra to maintain shape after continuous wear. The crew neck and v neck t's are made from 60 single supima/model ring spun cotton, buttery soft! The woven fabric for the boxers and lounge pants is very beautiful Japanese fabric. The stripe is reminiscent of fabric from that time period. Although extremely expensive i felt it was perfect to capture this period. The Thermal fabric is 100% cotton ring spun made in US. I think that era was very sophisticated and gentleman dressed impeccably from head to too including their undergarments. When you look at the market today there is a huge deficiency in men's undergarments. It's either cheap uniqlo or h&m or cheesy designer underwear with their logo all over the waistband. I think now that men are really starting to appreciate the finer qualities of fabric and production in their wardrobe the one missing element is finely made undergarments, with the style and fit demanded by today's modern gentleman.

www.banditphotographer.com

CR1.jpg

CR2.jpg

CR3.jpg

CR4.jpg

CR5.jpg

CR6.jpg

CR7.jpg

CR8.jpg

Are these indigo dyed khakis/chinos?

j.jpg?t=1297343793

They are indigo rope dyed duck both warp and weft, more of a mid rise not low at all.

Choctaw Ridge I think will be carried at Context and Hickoree's and probably a couple other places.

Who still wear boxer shorts?

I was excited about the underwear collection till i saw the pieces, i want briefs and boxer briefs!

They are indigo rope dyed duck both warp and weft, more of a mid rise not low at all.

Choctaw Ridge I think will be carried at Context and Hickoree's and probably a couple other places.

I believe that's the new Cone indigo duck? Will feature in the new Levi's M&C line too I believe.

Great items, and great photos, eltopo.

^ I love those. Reminds me of my Rogue Territory work trousers, but maybe a little less rigid, and a slightly fuller cut. Awesome stuff and, per the norm, superior pics.

The more I look at the pants, the more I want all of them...sigh.

Who still wear boxer shorts?

Ask ROY, he has a list.

I was excited about the underwear collection till i saw the pieces, i want briefs and boxer briefs!

I believe there were some blue ones up there.

I dig those gray and chambray long johns. They would be nice in a 'just above the knee' length as well.

Cone indigo dyed warp/weft duck cloth, mid rise - beautiful, I'm in and thanks.

• 2 months later...