Left Field Jeans

scotty2

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone heard anything on the release of the new duck chinos? This time around is there going to be one in a traditional duck canvas color? I've been holding out for something like that for a while now....

black duck has a double line white selvedge id, like in my avi.

Looks like the slim "Tailored Chinos" are up on the site. Look pretty good, but funfortunately too slim for my runners legs (I need 11.75 inches of thigh for a 30"-31" waist). I shall continue to stalk in the hopes of a re-up of size 29 "Miner" chinos in indigo duck... maybe even lightning will strike and a pair will show up in the seconds.

dkatz- the miners are stocked. says they have a 12" thigh for a 30" waist.

anyone wanna comment on the model's sizing. says the dude is 155 lbs and 6' tall wearing a 33" waist....am i missing something?

^ the site says the Miners in size 29 are 29.5" waist while 30s are 31" waist, which would be too big for me at 10.75" rise. Yes, I'm obnoxiously picky!

Hah, I had the same thought about the model. Different people are built differently? Considering I'm an inch shorter, the same weight and have a 30" waist... go figure.

• 2 weeks later...

cone mills greasers freshly chain stitched using the union special in my apartment (i love my job!!). 9 weeks of wear.

photo-4.jpg

supplement to the photo above. i hemmed these before we had the exact right color/weight of thread. great exhibit of the broken twill greasers.

photo52.jpg

Well there comes a time when you just can't do everything by yourself, I'm a bit of a control freak and have been hanging on for the ride, but getting too much so looking for an intern in the NYC area one to two days a week to start out, maybe more down the line. Must be super organized,extremely anal,detailed oriented and enjoys KEXP on all day and loud. Just figured the best place to check. Send me an email if interested. thanks, Christian

@christian, i need to keep selling LF at BlackBlue here in saint paul but i'm down to help from here if necessary.

@magas, i bought mine true to size and am happy with the amount of stretch i got. i see what you mean about the rise though i could use a little more room wearing them at the hips.

Cool Satchel I appreciate that, your helping a lot already selling Left Field. I did Northern Grade last year and I never met so many nice and cool people, all ages and styles. Do you have a chainstich hemmer at home or work? that's dope! What size inseam do you normally wear? It's hard getting it right for everybody. Just launched The Chelsea which is the narrow fit lower rise but i thought the Greaser was pretty roomy in the rise. I remember when I added some length about a year and a half some people were complaining it was to high. I do make minor tweaks so if enough people request I will adjust the fit. thanks for the support as well as all the other people on this thread. Christian

Edited by Left Field

Looks like some awesome stuff is coming up.

Seems to be a collab with The Hillside.

DSC06175.JPG

more info?

Well there comes a time when you just can't do everything by yourself, I'm a bit of a control freak and have been hanging on for the ride, but getting too much so looking for an intern in the NYC area one to two days a week to start out, maybe more down the line. Must be super organized,extremely anal,detailed oriented and enjoys KEXP on all day and loud. Just figured the best place to check. Send me an email if interested. thanks, Christian

damn't I wish this were something I could do.

Hey Robbie this is a colaboration I did with Hillside, their fabric(made in Japan), in the Miner cut(made in USA). We only cut about 60 pieces so very limited, Hillside selling half and I'm selling half on my online store. Hillside is doing their launch of all their collaborations at the end of this month so I will be realsed at the same time. Regarding price I have to confirm with Sandy and Emil. The fabric is very similar to the LF JP twill very nice with a slight sheen. These are shipped raw with both labels. thanks, C

Edited by Left Field

I'm going to run soon, I'm getting a new shipment of brown White Oak selvedge duck so want to run it with that, It was just released from the Mill. I'm probably going to run both in the tailored fit as well since so many have requested. C

I'm going to run soon, I'm getting a new shipment of brown White Oak selvedge duck so want to run it with that, It was just released from the Mill. I'm probably going to run both in the tailored fit as well since so many have requested. C

Camo pants? Now brown selvedge?

Guess I know my next few purchases... this is probably my favorite brand.

Really excited about those camo pants. Do you think they'll be available by the middle of June? I've got a big fishing trip to Wyoming planned, would love to wear those fishing and hiking in the Tetons.