Left Field Jeans

scotty2

THanks dude, i love them, except the top button busted off when i was skating. So i bought some cheap ass button and put it on there, and they're actually holding up well. The denim doesnt breath at all, but they're amazing jeans and i wish i could get another pair.

• 3 months later...

The shame goes away when I think about the stuff that I want to buy.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=2808021

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A few years late for the party I guess. I recently took a job at a denim free workplace (wal-mart) and am eyeballing the left field chinos. As has been mentioned a ton Christian is a really cool guy. I emailed him a while back with some questions and he responded within a matter of hours.

Also, I know it's been quite some time but I was wondering if anyone had any further evo shots of the Tweed jeans?

-rF

Is the indigo duck the same as the duck Roy, rogue territory, and unis is using this season?

Well they are all from Cone Mills, but ROY & Left Fields are .5 of an ounce lighter than Rogues. Pretty much the only difference between them all though. Not sure about the Unis ones though haven't seen them.

Didn't know there was a left field thread here. i love their stuff and i'd recommend grabbing stuff directly from christian. like robbie said, he's a really nice guy and he'll answer all your questions right away.

on the topic of the indigo ducks, here's some shots i posted in the ducks thread. i'll get you all some proper fit pics soon. not familiar with the roy/unis/rouge territory stuff, but I can say these are probably around 11 oz or so, though i'm not too good at guessing this stuff. really nice pants though, can't wait to see their evo.

Some teaser shots of my latest duck acquisition. Fit pics forthcoming. They're sanforized and raw, wonderfully stiff and the color is amazing. The evo is going to be awesome. Click through for that detail.

KFc71l.jpg

2QvRAl.jpg

2nBnpl.jpg

The only evo I have is basically what has already been posted. I will try to take some new shots. They get worn maybe once a month now.

my friend's brother owns a pair that is pretty well worn, i'll try to get pics some time next month (if that helps)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

we (BlackBlue) just got a re-up of the nisshinbo mills heavy slim jeans and a new shipment of the cone-mills greaser jean.

the denim on both is very nice. the japanese niishinbo denim is pretty slubby and probably around 15oz. the denim on the greasers is the Cone Mills broken twill that is a nice, clean looking denim. probably around 12.5oz.

i tried on both pairs today and immediately fell in love with the greaser fit. i'd love to see these in a heavier denim in the future although the broken twill is very, very nice.

we also carry the black duck chinos, the harringbone twill chinos and olive and khaki in the japanese military twill. they all fit much fuller than their denim. all solid, classic fits.

big ups to Christian and Left Field. we're proud to carry them.

^(off topic, but you guys sold stuff to Walter Kirn?... bad ass!)

haha yup. nice guy. good customer. good taste.

we (BlackBlue) just got a re-up of the nisshinbo mills heavy slim jeans and a new shipment of the cone-mills greaser jean.

the denim on both is very nice. the japanese niishinbo denim is pretty slubby and probably around 15oz. the denim on the greasers is the Cone Mills broken twill that is a nice, clean looking denim. probably around 12.5oz.

i tried on both pairs today and immediately fell in love with the greaser fit. i'd love to see these in a heavier denim in the future although the broken twill is very, very nice.

I'd love to see fit pics of the greaser jeans, if you can be bothered

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...