dear ... [an open letter]

haptronic

dear mark,

I've never had a boyfriend as good to me as you. I care about you so much and sometimes I think I like you too much. Even though you do some stupid shit you're always aware you're doing it which makes me wonder why you care so much what your friends in boston think. I really really wish we lived closer. The past few days i spent with you in nyc were too amazing for words and I think we both feel that way. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself when you go off to basic, I really wish you weren't joining the marines but i know it's good for you and I hope it'll help you grow up a lot. I can't wait to come see you on monday!

xoxo,

alex

ewwwww

get married already

be a marine wife

then he'll get his head fucked over in afghanistan

and he'll come home and beat you and hold a knife to your throat

and be all like "PTSD BITCH!"

and you'll get checks from the government but they won't be enough to heal the emotional wounds

and then you'll wish you never found superfuture

fucking fashion assholes.

Hahaha Jeep

Dear unemployment,

disappear. I'm running out of money. And I'm not touching the savings, again

side note: Chicago people? Know of a gig? benefits? or not, fuck health insur. ....PM me

this page makes me sick.

(and jealous)

but that's okay cause i've got drugs!!!!!!!

edit: for content -

dear me,

don't take up cocaine and cigarettes because of a test.

don't try speed to help you study better.

maybe get laid instead?

dear me in three weeks,

OH GOD THE TEST IS TODAY OH GOD OH GOD

dear me in three weeks + 6 hours,

hey, hit me up. lets go drinking. heavily.

Guest on-display

Dear receptionist at the vet,

You were seriously the cutest thing I saw all day. I wish I had more time to talk to you but my dog had something wrong with his anal glands which was awkward enough. I wanted to chat more but my dog was being a hysterical little bitch. Until the next time cutie <3

• 2 weeks later...

Dear (soon to be former) Work

Thank you for giving me the shittest time over the last 4 and half years. You have truly shown me how not to treat employees, clients, and associated businesses. You have also shown me how not to run a business.

But most of all, thanks for absolutely nothing.

I am happy that I have now resigned and you are up shits creek without paddles. Hope your clients and quality employees soon realise and also leave you high and dry.

Sincerely,

carlosreynolds

dear jonathan H,

i miss you. you were my bestfriend through out childhood and high school. you were my role model, you helped sculpt me to be who i am today. i miss hanging out with you, going to rocky's and getting motzerella sticks, i miss taco bell, i miss spawn action figures, i miss hating james together, i miss every single fucknig one of your stories, i just miss you man. time makes people change, which kinda depresses the fuck out of me because frankly, right now all i want to do is sit in your room , play with lionheart while you play etid in camo sandals. high school is so far away but it was still probably the best year of my life. i miss you jon, fuck i hate myself for letting this friendship end. i'm still a wreck over it.

your constant admirer (no homo) and best friend,

scott

dear du from roscoe's,

please return my og hornetts snapback cap with the dummer from fucked up's signature on da brim.

sincerely,

vampyrvargfesten

p.s. i hope you didn't spill sizzup on it

dear local supermarket,

If you don't start stocking my favorite brand of breakfast cookies again I will commit terrorist acts on your premises. I have tried EVERY SINGLE OTHER BRAND (and there are tons) and they all SUCK. Bring back my cookies plz.

yours in christ,

JJ

Dear me,

Hey, it's me.

Your phone bill is running up and school is getting more expensive by the minute and rent is a bitch and unfortunately sitting around streaming movies without a shirt on doesn't pay like it used to so you may want to sit and have pow wow about how to deal with these issues. Alright I'll catch you later man. Say hi to your mother for me.