dear ... [an open letter]

haptronic

dear me,

get another job so you don't have to feel guilty when your parents have to cover your cc bill for the last handful of payments. and while you're at it, mail all those letters and packages you keep telling yourself you will.

sincerely,

me

i don't understand the amount of love scott gets. dude is obsessed with the internet and impressing the high rep members of sufu.

dear roflobster,

lol@ you and everyone that seems to think i'm obsessed with the internet. maybe i'm just a likable person, maybe not who the fuck cares. it's just a game.

sincerely,

scott

• 3 weeks later...

Dear girl

We've been going strong for more then a year now. Happy belated anniversary. Now that your gone i feel broken, lost, and confused. I really do love you and i know you know that. Why did you have to leave me when i needed you the most? I'm so sorry i lost my temper and raised my voice at you. I'm so sorry i acted like him. I cried for a good 20 minutes because i was so embarassed and ashamed of how i acted. I wish you were still here because i really need you.

love,

git.

Dear friends,

Sorry i haven't told you guys about the mysterious visits to the doctors lately, i just don't want to worry you guys.

love,

git

Dear myself,

You were most def. raised better then that. You never lost your temper before, why now? I'm very disappointed at you. A lot of things have been happening lately, but it has not even been confirm yet by the doctor. One more MRI and we'll be sure if you're really sick or not. If you are, we'll beat it for sure. Nothing surgery can't fix, i hope. Keep your head up high because feeling sorry for yourself won't make the situation better.

Vast majority of the people in my life right now,

You're not bad people, you're not all going to end up fuck ups, and you're probably "better" people than most in this suburban wasteland. But seriously all the bullshit and pointless issues that you wrap me into are making me sick. I've dealt with it the past years because you are all that I have and value in my life but I can honestly say I don't feel I receive much understanding or even genuine concern when it's my turn to have problems or big decisions in front of me.

In some ways I'm scared to leave all of you because you're all I've got but in other ways I can't wait. If everyone else I meet in the coming years ends up being the same kind of people as you all are, then I'll admit I'm crazy and my standards for human interaction are whack. Until then please help me move on with life in a more positive way - the last month has been one of the worst of my life and there's no reason that should be the case.

love always, b.

dear arielle,

what we had was very special. unfortunately it was doomed from the start, but it would be nice if you stopped straight up ignoring me. I'm giving you your space and letting you have your own life, but don't give me a cold response when I just drop a line in to say "hey, how are you?". Anyways, maybe in another life it would've worked and I really wished it had.

-m

dear stomach

go away. life was much better when i could wear a sz 30 pants and looked like a malnourished boy. please leave.

yours truly,

goat

lol

i've done well

i went from a 34 to a 31 in the last year+

i just still have my gut (although its not that big anymore)

its protruding more today cause last night i had a huge dessert late night, then today i had burgers x sausages x beer for dinner

tomorrow - salad!

I just think that it's kind of cold on hap's part not to at least discuss the banning of so many members with the other mods first or at least make a thread/poll on the matter to get the public's opinion.

Having a discussion/poll would only imply a false sense of democracy in this message board. At the end of the day, if you can't see why this was a long time coming (and disagree with the events that transpired), you can either live with it or willfully remove yourself from the board. It doesn't seem like anyone is willingly quitting the board in protest, so all will be well again shortly.

Contact the moderators if you have a problem — it seems that it is the best way for problems to be resolved and it has been the tried and true method for people to reverse their bans.