Real Japan Blues - Jeans & Shirts...

kiya

so depressing. sigh. maybe they'll have some in store they can hook me up with. kiya, any suggestions?

We'll have the new version in two weeks but it'll be full price (same as the 106BSP).

thanks for the reps and comments

the double cuff works, too. i'ma go with that for a few days and see if i can get used to it.

anybody else got any fit pics of these mugs?

i feel like i'm clogging up the thread (am i the only person with them?) so this will be my last pic for a while.

get some pics up in here, homies

in the interest of showing the versatility of this cut, i present.....

post 2nd soak double cuff

IMG_0937.jpg

that's it for a while.

I need new jeans and i'm tempted to get the new 106BSP to wear even though that's the same jean i've been wearing every day for 16 months.

I have problems.

I need new jeans and i'm tempted to get the new 106BSP to wear even though that's the same jean i've been wearing every day for 16 months.

I have problems.

i'd say that's a pretty pretty good situation to be in. there's gonna be problems if they ever stop making them, i can tell you that much.

if a sz. 29 nudie thin finns is a perfect fit for me, would a sz.29 66BSPBK fit me well after a hot soak? (looking for a skinny fit)

Yup, same size then do a HOT soak for 45 minutes.

for me the measurements of a 29 bk should have been perfect and it was for the most part except under the knee. also these stretch in the waist quite a bit, probably could have gone with a 28 and suffered a bit in the beginning. (29 in nudies, 30 in IH 301s for reference). it seems to be much wider than the leg opening and is much slim everywhere else. i hot soaked it but just threw it in the laundry machine/dryer to really get all the shrinkage out. we'll see how they fit when they come out.