Eternal Jeans

minya

It says 872's are sanforized...should I still soak or no? I want to get most shrinkage out of the way but on BiG's site it says there is very minimal stretching. The stiffness of the denim is actually one of my favorite aspects of raw denim so I try not to soak if it's not necessary.....

It says 872's are sanforized...should I still soak or no? I want to get most shrinkage out of the way but on BiG's site it says there is very minimal stretching. The stiffness of the denim is actually one of my favorite aspects of raw denim so I try not to soak if it's not necessary.....

sanforized no need soak

watchman: NICE, looks like a some pretty rigorous wear and some avid washing

cttazza: looking very nice. im liking how the indigo is changing color.. or that might be the pcture... great photos and great fading :D

just put my 811s in the wash today.

warm wash no soap hang dry

came out nice, was afraid that there would be streaks. will post up pictures after the break..

right now they are nearing their 3mth birthday.

oct21 - present

I'm sorry, but that denim gives me a headache.

I totally agree, no pun intended. Personally I find the streaky denim on these and 872 are the ugliest jeans out there. Perhaps they're different in person.

Funny Eternal makes my favorite denim (811) and least favorite (872).

Um - I posted about these on page 34 ( i think ) no one seemed bothered by em.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=7120&page=34

I think the fabric pictured ontop of the jeans in the picture in my post is a sample of the denim that the 877s would eventually be made from.

Yeah, interesting, the fabric is made from 2 warps, one thick, one less thick, obviously for the 877 rather than dye both warps the same one is dyed heavy and one light.... when woven you get that mad streaky striation effect.

Im really impressed by eternals recent products- certainly doing wild innovation with fabric, weave and dye thats certainly, for me at least on a par with sugarcane.

Id LOVE to own some 877 but I already have the 868 from the first limited batch so cant really justify it....

EDIT - wow, watchman, your jeans are amazing...

hey guys. i just picked up a pair of 811s and after reading through the thread, i'm still left with not enough answers. BUT one thing i do know is that i must have freaking skinny thighs 'cus i have that..protruding effect near my hips because of extra fabric. is there anythign i can do to fix/help this? also, crotch bulge..will it go away?=(

hey guys. i just picked up a pair of 811s and after reading through the thread, i'm still left with not enough answers. BUT one thing i do know is that i must have freaking skinny thighs 'cus i have that..protruding effect near my hips because of extra fabric. is there anythign i can do to fix/help this? also, crotch bulge..will it go away?=(

Hip flare always seems to go away with time. Crotch bulge . . . not so much.

yeah, those look pretty legit. other than that business going on around the calves.. id wear them for free, didnt pay attention to the price, but predistressed stuffs usually through the roof from my experience, wouldnt buy them myself, not until i have lots of expendable income..