minya

Eternal Jeans

okey, easiest thing is probably to measure the waist on your 3001's and go for that size in raw cause they will shrink approximately 2 inch in waist, and now when i rethink, maybe 30 be good.

Mine are a tagged 31 and I measure roughly a 30 inch waist. Mine were o/w when I got them and were super tight at first, especialy in the waist and thighs. I have posted fit pics after they have stretched out ealier in the thread. They are slim but not tight. To compare these against other companies I am a 29 in APC, 32 in LVC and 30 in Sam's. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the feedback beatle - I'll get more back pics in a next few days.

i got them trame tracks comin thru already at <month

waiting for my 811's to come.....

what cut is the 811 based on?

or is this just a slim straight with no repro background?

I believe it's more or less based on a 66 cut.

i found a photo here one day of an Eternal model that was very streaky looking and i think it was a straight cut.

however, for the life of me, i cannot find that photo anymore and i forgot what that model number was.

anyone know which model i am talking about? i believe the number was higher than a 866 or 864.

and anyone know where you can get this pair still? thanks.

nevermind, here are the jeans. wow, i love these ....where do you get these anywhere? or are they discontinued?

and headtowall, did you size one up? they look a bit baggy but it looks rad that way. i dig that look . damn

872. A little over a year.

Eternal872Front.jpg

Eternal872Back.jpg

Eternal872Side.jpg

These 877's natural indigo's don't want to fade...

P1070702.jpgP1070700.jpg

Thanks. I got a 32, probably could have done a 30. I played it safe since the 811s I tried on at BiG months prior were suffocating in 32.

got em in. love these joints....

if you usually wear 36" in the waist, what size should you pick in the 811s?!

the measurements on big for the 811s with an 39" inseam are quite odd ...

Buy a size 36 raw, and then soak them based on how they fit. If they're tight right away, just do a cold soak. 811s do stretch a fair amount with time.

There can be quite a variation in size in the one-wash 811s so you could go through a few pairs before you find one that fits, which is why it's better to get the raw.

If you can find them raw… :]

If you can find them raw… :]

hi sid,

shouldn't that do the trick:

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=3044&category_id=&manufacturer_id=38&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

?!

how much do they shrink in the waist and inseam after a warm or hot wash?

edit: parachutes was posting this on styleforum: 'i had someone with 36 waist buy 38 in eternal 811. the sizing can be a bit off for large sizes in japanese repros. though of course, i would think calling gordon at BiG will get you the best input on the sizing.'

HAIYO! They sell raw jumpoffs now!

Man, I went to HK and got me a pair of raw ones…glad BiG brought them over now. Size up one, they shrink a bit and are already slim to begin with. I went gung ho and robocopped a size 28 raw from Take5 and I had to do some stretching to get that waist to open up.

edit: I need to wear my 811's more…

Hey guys,

Haven't seen any photos of 864s in the thread, thought I'd throw this up for any curious parties. These are a tagged size 30, which measured a shade under 33 inches across when I got them. I probably would have purchased a size down from this, but was wary of their exceptionally low rise.

I really can't say enough positive things about these jeans

Anyway, here they are on a quasi-recent camping trip.

(And as for the questionable laces here, they were a from-the-hip replacement with a some nylon nylon rope.)

2900562211_629de9e1a4.jpg

Yeah that be a mighty trill fit, gramps.

I need to grab some 811's now that they're finally going to be offered in my inseam indefinitely.

Gonna size down 6

Gonna size down 6

Godamn you're going to be shitting diarrhea all month long…

is there a general consensus on whether or not i need to soak 811s?

what kind of shrinkage can i expect in the waist and inseam?

sizing.....should i size down or go to true to size i wear 33 in F380s?

I would advise you to soak 811's even if you get the one-wash. Mine were somewhat loose before a hot soak and ended up snug. It definitely makes a difference.

Also, I would never advise someone to size down on these.