Eternal Jeans

minya

mom threatened to ground me if i didn't let her wash my eternals, and you all know explaining not washing is impossible. so i pulled some ninja shit and get em out before the spin cycle. then i had to put em back in after the wash was done so as not to arouse suspicion.

all in a days work.......

The top button of my 811s broke off!!! It has nothing to do with the construction or the quality. But I think the button has been under a lot of pressure. But still, I can't wear them anymore until I get them repaired. :(

mom threatened to ground me if i didn't let her wash my eternals, and you all know explaining not washing is impossible. so i pulled some ninja shit and get em out before the spin cycle. then i had to put em back in after the wash was done so as not to arouse suspicion.

all in a days work.......

don't post things like this

The top button of my 811s broke off!!! It has nothing to do with the construction or the quality. But I think the button has been under a lot of pressure. But still, I can't wear them anymore until I get them repaired. :(

my top two buttons are going crazy. The second to top one barely even functions anymore

Some people size down too much. The waist of most Eternal denim is smaller per size than most Brands (figure in shrinkage). There are your popped buttons right there.

My button holes were not stitched very well on my up-sized 872's and my little brother's old 811's. Other than that it has been standard fair. Blown out crotch and and ass on my 872's.

Not really sure what the problem is, but I think its the way I unbutton my jeans. It's definitely not cause they have been sized down too much, and the button is attached fine but its the button hole that is the issue. Basically when I unbutton my jeans I sort of just do one downward motion and pop them all out pretty roughly.

That's how you're supposed to undo a button-fly, not one at a time. Never had a problem with the buttons on my 811's, but I bought them in 2007, maybe it's something with newer pairs?

Both mine and my little Brother's are quite old.

I tear through my buttons the same way. First you open the top then you just pull down. I had to reinforce the button holes on both pairs of Eternal's.

Button holes do fall apart eventually, but not this quickly.

pics of these crazy buttons

Lousy pics but you get the idea...

DSCN1202-1.jpg

button stub left...

Brokenbutton-1.jpg

lonely button...

I don't think I wear them particularly hard or that the quality is lousy.. t's just that I wear it lower than how they are supposed to be worn and a lot of pressure is on the top button. I had to reinforce the button hole but generally no problems with the construction. And in part, it's the way I undo in the button as well. Can tailors do a good job replacing the button?

Headtowall, awesome jeans and great shot! My 811s have effective wear for over a year and are not even close. Admittedly the most strenuous thing that I do is walk around school... :)

Ipkus as well, great fades!!! How are you guys doing it?!?!

Lousy pics but you get the idea...

DSCN1202-1.jpg

button stub left...

Brokenbutton-1.jpg

lonely button...

I don't think I wear them particularly hard or that the quality is lousy.. t's just that I wear it lower than how they are supposed to be worn and a lot of pressure is on the top button. I had to reinforce the button hole but generally no problems with the construction. And in part, it's the way I undo in the button as well. Can tailors do a good job replacing the button?

Headtowall, awesome jeans and great shot! My 811s have effective wear for over a year and are not even close. Admittedly the most strenuous thing that I do is walk around school... :)

Ipkus as well, great fades!!! How are you guys doing it?!?!

i'd say that the fact that you wear them lower than intended and the way you unbutton the fly says it all. i know that they're "just jeans," but i do exercise some care with my pairs, especially when unbuttoning, so i've had no problems. a tailor will be able to re-attach your button.

Yeah, the button was easily replaced. Got a cool looking black one. :) Well, it just adds more character to the jeans I feel. And when the guy replaced my button, he asked whether I went swimming in the jeans because water corrodes the metal and it IS corroded. But it wasn't water but my sweat I suppose... :P