what ya'll get for xmas?

witts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...

So far just a 750ml bottle of Piraat Ale from my boss and some unspeakable things my gf did to me last night.

As an amendment: the lady and I attempted to do some more Christmas shopping last night and ended up walking home with nothing but wine... 7 bottles of wine.

Should we have another thread for what you bought other people? I didn't get many gifts myself. So I bought myself things in addition to what I bought the fam. Gifts in general isn't really the point of christmas, so if you're looking for it, you're in the wrong thread.

Should we have another thread for what you bought other people? I didn't get many gifts myself. So I bought myself things in addition to what I bought the fam. Gifts in general isn't really the point of christmas, so if you're looking for it, you're in the wrong thread.

what is the point of this thread then, if not to post the gifts you received from other people on christmas?

people buy shit for themselves year round, it's nothing extraordinary. I bought myself a full tank of gas just this morning, but it didn't really cross my mind to post that purchase in this thread. yadadamean?

and are you from the future or something? by my count, christmas has not yet arrived, so I wouldn't assume just yet that you won't be receiving anything.

as far as gifts not being the point of christmas, it doesn't surprise me that you hold this opinon, being that you are a canadian person. however i will say that your smug anti-consumerist take on america's most sacred holiday makes me nauseous.