what ya'll get for xmas?

witts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-book on how to write an essay from my dad (what the fuck)

-my mom got me exactly the same gloves as she got me last year, i didn't like the gloves last year, i had told her to return them...

i gave a ceramic knife to my mom.

probably the shittiest christmas gifts i've ever had

Visvim 7 holes, Supreme Varsity and another Supreme Varsity soon to be on the way, Supreme Two Tone Hoodie, Visvim Fluxus, Samurai 5000vx, Nike Presto Blue & Red, Nikon Coolpix S70 and Magic Mouse(most of this I got for myself) and about to go donate 6 hours of my time to the local soup kitchen.

Visvim 7 holes, Supreme Varsity and another Supreme Varsity soon to be on the way, Supreme Two Tone Hoodie, Visvim Fluxus, Samurai 5000vx, Nike Presto Blue & Red, Nikon Coolpix S70 and Magic Mouse(most of this I got for myself) and about to go donate 6 hours of my time to the local soup kitchen.

lol come on dude

I got a subscription to Monocle from my mom, and my brother got me Eating the Dinosaur by Chuck Klosterman. I also got some really nice shampoos, and gift cards to places where I spend what little cash I have (Buffalo Wild Wings for UFC and the Hair dressers.) Besides that I got some new basics, tees, underwear, socks et cetera. Pretty good year for me. Hoping to hit up BiG in the next few weeks and buy myself some new jeans.

citizen you're a good dude, it's nice to see you giving back to the community, did a food donation with the family yesterday, sup?

I will admit I am selfish for things I want and like but two things lately have been buggin me....one was a pair of mom's fighting at Best Buy infront of me as I was trying to buy the last copy of The Hangover on BR and I was sickened by these ladies actually fighting over a DVD....then this little movie pushed me over the edge.....

http://vimeo.com/7039064

I know deep down inside it will make me feel good to be more caring about others then myself and I think this might become a once a week thing.

I am a 32 year old man...don't think my parents or friends are gonna do that much research into wtf I want for Xmas. So they just give me cash or gift cards.

Prestos brother got for me and camera parents got for me.

PS Nice blog...no hate

haha no hate either, really just drawing attention to the point of the thread over what you bought. nice purchases

I gave:

Mom - Perfume

Step-Dad - Travel Book on France

Sister - 'The Road' Book / Old Anatomy Poster

Little Brother - Pajamas, novel and grotesque Mr. Bean trinket.

My Dad is somewhere in the USA and I mailed him a box of the film projects I've worked on over the past few months.

I got: A Printer, the new Stephen King Novel, a Robe, MAC Gift certificate and soap!

I don't know if Diamonds has opened the present I gave him so I won't ruin the surprise.

fake money and a pack of beer from my lil sis. my dad sent me a photography tips&trick book with nothing to learn in it, and my mom gave me some cash.

bought my lil sis a COS bracelet, and some fine wine for my mom.

cool xmas.

canada goose parka from girlfrend

2007 chateau beaucastel + a cast iron skillet from mom

a few assorted giftcards, a bit of money, a couple other lesser bottles of wine

i gave a lot of gifts too but i always get kind of bummed out by christmas stuff. i think next year i'm going to go volunteer to cook some food at a shelter or something.