what ya'll get for xmas?

witts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow ppl actually gift u guys sufu clothes?

yall chat about your fashun that much?

on my side, i only buy my clothes

sometimes people go out in the real world with their friends and family, sometimes they walk into shops with them and look at things, sometimes people are observant and go back and buy them

oh i get it

this doesnt apply to me. though my social life is pretty turbo,

i rarely shop brick & mortar

and my relatives would shit if they knew how much i spent on clothes azn concept

EG parka and white BoO button down from grandparents.

2 ps3 controllers from the moms (i think).

junya down shirt jacket from myself.

dat cash.

my grandmothers vodka sauce is my favorite gift this year though, fucking hell i will eat everything drenched in that shit.

Eric Glennie parka? next-level grandparents

(just kidding... but second statement still stands)

23a01ef3.jpg

where the wild things are fuzzy slippers from my secret santa at work!

chi hair straightener from my best friend. totally best present ever, i'd been putting off buying it for ages. i hope she got the idea that i was super excited about it!

this is probably all i'm getting for christmas and i couldn't ask for more.. times are tough for everyone and i didn't get presents for anyone else either.. i'm glad that i got stuff! hopefully my mom'll give me cash for vegas!

yeah, all you peeps getting stuff before the day - wat. secret santas are an exception, but family gifts? i was always allowed to open one present as a kid on xmas eve... and it was always pajamas.

i can bet money i won't get clothes as gifts; family has no idea about the stores i shop at, and know they're not in town anyways, or offer gift certs, so they just give me cash.

i feel like a chump this year, bought almost exclusively gift cards for the family. step sisters always get the same thing every year (we're all boring), and my dad and his new wife specifically asked for restaurant and home improvement gift cards. new house needs stuff, and they like dining out. got my dad a sweater and her two bottles of wine, those are the only surprises.

Well my family is pretty small so there isn't many gift givers. So what I like to do is go to my mom and suggest something that me and my brother will both use (this year ps3), and combine the gift. Then I'm usually the one to go out and buy it. So I always know what it is we're getting (at least for the larger stuff, i never know what little extras are going to be gifted around.)

turning this into a what did you get/what did you give threakk. this is what i gave to my secret santa at work

17147_106634512681895_100000060413466_170964_6585987_n.jpg

i got him a little marc jacobs compact and pen, a sequins scrunchie and a bottle of jager. i called it The Official, "Oooh girl, i'm getting my ass ready for the club" Kit. i love giving sentimental/inside joke gifts. and he really liked it so i'm super glad :)

turning this into a what did you get/what did you give threakk.

A few things I got my girlfriend..

IMG_02755.jpg

purple pbjs:D also built her a bookshelf just like the one I made her last year because that one is now more than full.

My sisters have shifts at the hospital for Christmas, so we did gifts early. I gave: a Theory cashmere scarf and a Marc by Marc cashmere/silk sweater.

I received: cashmere fucking slippers (my feet are toasty warm as we speak) and some Marc by Marc sunglasses.

TIS BETTER TO GIVE, MOTHERFUCKERS.