Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

I should have done this a long time ago, but I've been absolutely swamped with school.

My 31 0105 don't fit so well. I usually wear 31s, but I should have taken into account the rise as my 0105s give me a huge duck butt.

I am willing to trade with a 30 or am looking to sell. Let's say $200 shipped. Hotsoaked and air dried. Worn once.

would you make any trades for your jeans?

This contest is just SO much better than the others.

Let's just hope the baying of the hounds doesn't frighten Miss Kitty away. It is good she shows she comes with a personal body guard. But do keep posting, Miss Kitty. We appreciate helping the contest threads not feel so homo.

;)

So I totally ate it on the way to class today. Some guy was raking dirt (yeah, raking dirt) in a construction area where they're working on a building and the side walk around that area is way uneven. So anyway, I decide to run past this area where the guy is raking dirt b/c the wind, along with the dirt, is blowing right at me and, of course, the toe area of my shoe got caught on an elevated piece of sidewalk and I went flying towards the ground. Luckily, I threw myself forward coz I knew i was falling, so it wasn't so awful, just a bit rough. My palms hurt for a while, especially the right one, but I guess these jeans did a great job of protecting my knees coz they feel fine. Now my jeans have a scuff tho, as you will see. No biggie tho, i guess it adds character. It was funny too b/c there was a blue skid on the side walk where my knee slid :)

holdknee.jpg

kneewdirt.jpg

selftimer.jpg

56667497.jpg

stndclose.jpg

stndfar.jpg

Here's a pic of my palm too...it's not too bad, I just thought I may as well post it

1001259.jpg