How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

i like stacking too...when i first got my nudes they stacked and looked pretty great but now they just go past my shoes and sometimes get under and that's why i'm cuffing them right now. Is there a reason why they just stopped stacking?

dude why don't you just fold the end that gets stuck under your shoe into the cuff of the jean? that's what i do with my nudies and they stay most of the time. i'd say the fold comes out, max, once a day.

^^^thanks>_>

i would leave sufu as soon as possible... stacking = jesus and salvation and cramped kankles.... if you dont like cramped kankles you should just ostracize yourself

i dooooooo like stacking (got a pair of 36" diors) just saying im not too thrilled with how these have stacked =/ hoping it'll look better when they soften up. :D

5'4" 130lbs true waist 28

I hate skinny jeans and I like mine a bit loose. I'm thinking of returning the ES. I likethe fit of the Rag and Bones a bit better. The rise is a bit high but I don't like how low the rise is on the ES. The hip buld is also pretty nasty. Please comment

I wish they had 28w in both of these but 29 was the smallest they had. They still need to be hemmed or maybe I can try stacking them, we'll see. Sorry for the crappy pics.

Earnest Sewn Hemmingway 29w

giantsnowman001Medium.jpggiantsnowman004Medium.jpggiantsnowman005Medium.jpg

Rag & Bone RB6 indigo selvage 29w

giantsnowman008Medium.jpggiantsnowman009Medium.jpggiantsnowman012Medium.jpg

If I could only keep one which one would it be?

don't keep either. everything you are wearing fits you terribly, including the shirt. as small as you are, you really need a much slimmer jean to avoid looking like a fat midget. those are way, way, way, way too baggy. and i really hope that shirt is only tucked in to show the jeans, because that look just isn't going to work.

don't keep either. everything you are wearing fits you terribly, including the shirt. as small as you are, you really need a much slimmer jean to avoid looking like a fat midget. those are way, way, way, way too baggy. and i really hope that shirt is only tucked in to show the jeans, because that look just isn't going to work.

yeahhh...shits too baggy imo....

I'm a 28w do you guys think that the RB6 in a 28w might look better or is it simply the cut of the jean that is bad for me? I kinda like the wide legs and I'm used to baggy jeans.
its the cut. go for some straight legs. and get a better fitting shirt.

somets 008 size 26

true waist 28

somets008qk3.jpg

Somets are nice. I'm suprised they don't get more love here. I really wanted to buy a pair last time at BiG but my size wasn't in.