How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

Well I didnt say I was dieting by STARVING MYSELF.

I'm just planning to diet by intaking less fat, drinking more water(to stay more full), eating breakfast, and more meals throughout the day to improve my metabolism. I am in fact waist 28-30, but my body fat % was high to begin with. I think it is easier to lose weight with a fat tummy with no abs than to lose weight while I am buff guy. I was planning jog on machines at my school and do cardio excercise as well to burn my ass fat, thigh and waist.

And yes I did spend 400 dollars on a pair of jeans while I am a broke college student. It sounds rediculous, but I find nothing wrong with having different priorities than other broke students. I save by never eating out, always cooking, and buying ripped/used books instead of new ones. Instead of buying a laptop to take notes at school etc, I am using my 4 year old desktop. I work as a tutor and I spend my extra money on nothing but clothes I like. Yes, it DOES takes long before I can afford a piece, but it's what gratifies me. Other people gets satisfied by nicer phones, mp3 players, ipods, drinking, etc, but all I ever like are clothes. Is this wrong?

dude no one was questioning your fiscal priorities, i was just trying to point out that in the "real world" outside SuFu this conversation would never be happening. anyway if you did pay $400 for those you could probably have your pick of other brands that might fit you better for the same price or lower.

I'm just planning to diet by intaking less fat, drinking more water(to stay more full), eating breakfast, and more meals throughout the day to improve my metabolism. I am in fact waist 28-30, but my body fat % was high to begin with. I think it is easier to lose weight with a fat tummy with no abs than to lose weight while I am buff guy. I was planning jog on machines at my school and do cardio excercise as well to burn my ass fat, thigh and waist.

And yes I did spend 400 dollars on a pair of jeans while I am a broke college student. It sounds rediculous, but I find nothing wrong with having different priorities than other broke students. I save by never eating out, always cooking, and buying ripped/used books instead of new ones. Instead of buying a laptop to take notes at school etc, I am using my 4 year old desktop. I work as a tutor and I spend my extra money on nothing but clothes I like. Yes, it DOES takes long before I can afford a piece, but it's what gratifies me. Other people gets satisfied by nicer phones, mp3 players, ipods, drinking, etc, but all I ever like are clothes. Is this wrong?

i say more power to this man...this is how people should start off, then once he finishes college and finds a decent job, more clothes for him. seriously, this guy sounds more like a typical person in the REAL world as some of the people commenting on him. working for stuff he likes

^those don't fit anything like my raw cures. raw cures are form-fitting, don't have hip-flaring and don't get that odd stacking at the ankle. honestly, i'd sell those and get a pair of cures. you could even do a black overdye on the blue if you wanted them black, but i don't think that fit is very complementary.

I second this. My raw cures are form fitting, but the pic he posted looks terrible near the hip area.

first of all...

Those RB are your size. Judging from your thighs, sizing down would have been a tragedy, they look good as they are. They are not tight jeans, just a regular cut.

The skulls look exactly how they are suppose to be worn, tight and long. The extra lengh is part of the effect (stacking).

The imperials look great. Again, sizing down would f everything up. Keep em as is.

first of all...

Those RB are your size. Judging from your thighs, sizing down would have been a tragedy, they look good as they are. They are not tight jeans, just a regular cut.

The skulls look exactly how they are suppose to be worn, tight and long. The extra lengh is part of the effect (stacking).

The imperials look great. Again, sizing down would f everything up. Keep em as is.

I agree somewhat. I know the RBs aren't supposed to fit tight, but the waist has alittle play, and I know they'll stretch out to more than I want. They are 29x32, and I think the 28x30 would've fit really snug at first from the waist to the knees, but stretch out to what I wanted.

The skulls are really that tight. I only have the bottom and top bottom done up, and I had to lay on my bed like a girl to get them on. But yeah, from the knees down, they look ok and the stacking will probably settle down once I wear them in.

I'm still looking for my porridge that's just right.

Guest young7777

Go for it freshstrokes. Everyone has different priorities in different times of their life. Perhaps after college a pair of $400 jean will no longer be your priority.