How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

I'm trying to figure out if these jeans fit me or not. They are APC New Standards, size 33. I had 32 but the thighs were too tight. I'm not sure about these, I'm in the middle of losing weight so if they don't fit it's not that big of a deal, I actually bought them in October, but I've been wearing my SuFu 660 warehouse contest jeans.

Any thoughts?

1000207mk6.jpg

1000207mk6.be68d8e533.jpg

those are by far the baggiest new standards ive ever seen, size down....

But my thighs are too big for the 32s, which would be 2 sizes down from my measured waist (about a 34.5") I think at this point I'm just not built for new standards. Whatever, I'm going to stick with my warehouses for the next 10 months anyways, and by then hopefully I'll be slimmer and able to wear more jeans.

@Constant Struggle: These are the baggiest New Standards you've ever seen? Come on man... I for one actually think that New Standards can look pretty good when worn more relaxed, and they often look better than the scuba suit versions we see all the time here.

@Bye4Now: They don't look horrible, but if you can't go a size down because of the thighs then you'll have to look elsewhere. The thighs won't stretch out? I feel like they did substantially on my NSs.

Yeah, I think new cures would just look stupid.

I think I mightttttt soak them for like 30 minutes to try and get all the starch out, maybe the lower legs will sit a bit more naturally that way. And I think I'll end up getting them hemmed, as I said I'm pretty set on wearing my Warehouse contest jeans for the next 10 months. I think I'll hold onto the New Standards and maybe wear them as a dressier pair for when my warehouses start getting really worn in.

way too much work at this point, see how mostly every suggestion I've given has been to keep these and hem or tailor? Well I wore them for one week, while I had my warehouses hemmed, and I happened to get kind of shitfaced and threw up all over the place, and there was some splash effect on the jeans.

Needless to say, if you don't get vomit spray out of clothing fast, it molds. So I can't sell them or anything, I'm either going to soak for like 15 minutes to get it out, or just hem off the bottom part, its only on the bottom 4 inches of the legs which is fine for my height.

Well I wore them for one week, while I had my warehouses hemmed, and I happened to get kind of shitfaced and threw up all over the place, and there was some splash effect on the jeans.

Needless to say, if you don't get vomit spray out of clothing fast, it molds. So I can't sell them or anything, I'm either going to soak for like 15 minutes to get it out, or just hem off the bottom part, its only on the bottom 4 inches of the legs which is fine for my height.

What the fuck is wrong with people on SuFu? You threw up on your pants. WASH THEM.

i know a lot of people on here look at Nudies as beginner jeans but i've always wanted a pair so i picked up a pair of Average Joe Dry Black Selvedge from Denim Bar in Bethesda (really nice store with great service, i hadn't been there before). i wanted a looser fit that i could wear low and these are just that. they are 30x34 and usually i wear 28 or 29x34 (although these are my first Nudies so i don't know how their sizing runs too well).

80kwo50.jpg

8ffbxc2.jpg

7xkicer.jpg

71g2phy.jpg

855bz83.jpg

Hahahaha I didn't throw up on the pants. I threw up in this room, but the day after I got my other jeans back so the APC's have been folded in my closet for a month. So when I took out the APC's the other day there were like specs on the bottoms, like little white flakes but they were stuck to the fabric. I'm just assuming it was mold from the vomit, i didn't like throw up on the jeans.

mojinho, I"m going to go ahead and say thats not a very good fit. I don't think they look all that great, and I know everything doesn't have to be tight and you wanted a baggier looks but think you can have a baggier look that is somewhat fitted, and idk those just don't look good to me.

personal opinion, could be shut down by the next poster.

think you shoulda stayed true to size. but thats just me.

and about your NS thats hwo you were supposed to wear them.. look like a chick with a exploding ass then break them in. (my friends slept in theirs for a week or so before wearing it normally)

but mehh your choice!

bye4now12 - I think getting the NS hemmed is the best option. In my opinion the amount of stacking that is going on with the more relaxed fit doesn't work. The thighs don't look too tight and they'll probably stretch a little more so a cleaner look with that below the knee would be better.

Mojinho, size down one, not for tightness, but for stretch. I'm all for anyone having a looser fit, but those things will probably be remarkably larger a month down the road. Who knows, maybe going true to size means less stretching, but in my experience they stretch a tonnn.

i actually sized UP. they're not true-to-size. i know about stretching, believe me, but i just decided to risk it on this one and see what happens. i figure i'll wear it with a belt once it gets too big and that will help control the stretching somewhat. as for the bagginess, i'm really enjoying it.

besides, returning things to denim bar for those already back in Brazil isn't such an easy option . . . i don't think they'd take back 3-week-old jeans anyway.

fit pics of my oni blues still raw. had them for a couple months now just got around to taking some pics.

onifitit9.jpg

size 29 tag

measurements

16 waist

11 front rise

14 back rise

11 thigh

9 knee

8.75 hem

37 inseam

Got not only my Cougars, but my Hobokens too. Both are tagged 30, the Cougars actually fit smaller around the waist/lap/ass than the JRs. I was going to resell the JRs, but they fit so well I can't bring myself to do it.

First up is the Cougars

dscf1284af1.jpg

dscf1285bq4.th.jpgdscf1286jq1.th.jpg

And the Hobokens

dscf1287qn5.jpg

dscf1288hq0.th.jpgdscf1289vq9.th.jpg