How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

how long did you have those RRDS your butt looks flat

and whatuknowabout that

looks a bit better..get a haircut too haha.

looks shaggy

i've been working on it for 2 weeks approx..the waist is alright,but i just realise when i took a pic and boom,it seems tight in butt..do you thing i should go size up?

whatuknowabout=thats a nice fit anyway man..i like the low waist of your fit..did it take same size as jim??

Hello! Here are the fit pics of a Samurai S5000bk size 26 right out from the box, as promised.

For reference, I tried a size 28 a week ago, which was too big (refer to pg104). I feel that size 26 fits so much better now. Honestly, the waist is a little tight and its slightly uncomfy when I sit down in these now. Hope they stretch out nicely after a soak.

Special thanks to beatle, fndmybetterhalf and indigo_junkie for assisting me regarding sizing. :)

P10300312.jpg

P1030033.jpg

P1030035.jpg

Good shit. Much better this time around.

revoked where are you? perkasa, revoked is the resident ass starer/expert so he should be chiming in soon enough. The gay..err i mean guy knows his ass.

But anyway, heres my even stevens.

[snip, image removed. don't need to see that again.]

For all the haters, I didnt use my mirror this time. Hate on me

Whatuknow, you're the epitome of an ignorant cunt. Did you know that? You obviously didn't want to take this to PM when I asked you to, so here it is. Mods, I apologize for steering off topic, but this needs to be addressed IMO.

What if I really AM gay? (No, I'm not. I'm a 'straight ally', and I support the LGBT civil rights movement 100%)

Honestly, using 'gay' as a derogatory word is fucking old, man. Grow the fuck up, and man the fuck up. I don't view homosexuals in any way less than a heterosexual, and I find it offensive that you, or anyone, intentionally makes a GROUP of people feel less about themselves by doing so.

So fuck you, you piece of shit. No, not for constantly taking stabs at me, I really couldn't give a rats ass, but for taking a stab at a 'minority'. That's just weak.

And fuck you for looking like shit on sufu. Go back to mynudies.

P.S.

Loyola Uni? Doesn't that place have like a 80% acceptance rate? No fucking wonder. I don't expect any better from an ignorant hick.

Now, I would really prefer it if you PM me if you have further issues with me, instead of creating this clusterfuck here.

Edit:

Also, I wanted to add:

I'm comfortable with my 'ass thread.' And I'm comfortable with my sexuality, my body, and myself.

That thread is not me trying to come out of the closet in a subtle way, or a child of my insecurities. It's me trying to look, what I feel like, my best. Please, move on.

For anyone who's curious to what thread he's constantly referring to, click here.

Sorry to anyone who had to read my "preaching".

Please, continue on.

chill the fuck out son, I just put two and two together, figured you might have a different orientation, didn't mean to upset you. Fuck. Its feedback, appreciate it and quit bitching.

PS. Since you know so much about me (ie what school, size of my butt) why dont you divulge on where you go so we can all praise what a mighty fine institution you hail from? I'm burning my LUC hoodies as we speak, the shame is un-fucking-bearable now.

Should malky not be concerned about the hyper-wedge he's got going on? I can see directly through his pelvis to the wall. I mean, most of that usually works itself out through stretching/settling, but this is one of the more extreme cases I've seen. I know he's a skinny dude so the standard advice here is to go as skinny as possible--but there's a fine line... No offense malky, I raise this point in your best interest.

^^

Sorry bout that lost post, didn't see they where raw. You could always thre stretching them by hand after you soaked them but otherwise you could hand them upside down with some heavy objects attatched to the beltloops, might wanna give it a try:D

Will the stretching technique work permanently? would it just naturally shrink back up? I'm tempted to just wear them raw forever...im scared of soaking

Will the stretching technique work permanently? would it just naturally shrink back up? I'm tempted to just wear them raw forever...im scared of soaking

They'll shrink a little after you stretch them out, but they'll stay stretched until you soak them again. I've had to stretch the legs of my sd-103s for the last couple of soaks because I had them hemmed just a little too short.

Usually I just stand on them where the leg meets the rest of the jean and pull on the leg. I can get about 1 1/2 inches out of them.

edit: I didn't see your fit pic. You should let them shrink; I think they're at least two inches too long. That's just IMO. Stretch them out if you want.

They'll shrink a little after you stretch them out, but they'll stay stretched until you soak them again. I've had to stretch the legs of my sd-103s for the last couple of soaks because I had them hemmed just a little too short.

Usually I just stand on them where the leg meets the rest of the jean and pull on the leg. I can get about 1 1/2 inches out of them.

edit: I didn't see your fit pic. You should let them shrink; I think they're at least two inches too long. That's just IMO. Stretch them out if you want.

thanks for your tips. i'm glad you think they're too long. I want extra length for stacking, and I just hope I don't lose too much to not get the stacking I want.

Should malky not be concerned about the hyper-wedge he's got going on? I can see directly through his pelvis to the wall. I mean, most of that usually works itself out through stretching/settling, but this is one of the more extreme cases I've seen. I know he's a skinny dude so the standard advice here is to go as skinny as possible--but there's a fine line... No offense malky, I raise this point in your best interest.

Lol. That small white spot isn't the wall. Its part of one of the buttons showing. Theres that spot coz I only did the top button. I didn't do up the other 3 buttons coz they were hard to do up as the button holes are very rigid before the soak.

No worries =)