How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

any particular reasons on the APCs and the levis? Im still waiting for the cures to stretch

This better?

Most of your problems are that you wear jeans too tight in the thighs and as a result your legs look like little sausages. sausages are tasty, I want breakfast, hmmm, that got weird.

Bootcut Olas - thighs too tight, calves down too loose. you look like an elephant.

Dukes - thighs looks strained, otherwise fine.

SDAs - yay

Ksubi - thighs look like they're pulling

RRs - fine, just a bit dull

SJJ - somehow better than the other slim jim, good.

APCs - urrr, they look like you're losing your nuts, the area around your ass is way too personal, and the thighs are too tight.

1967s - hem and they should be alright.

1947s - terrible. make your legs look really stocky, and make you look stocky by extension. burn them.

5ep - alright I suppose. I've lost the will to live.

Nudies fucking suck. I think I hate you. There's my expansion on response. Hem all your jeans. You're tiny, you don't need that much stacking.

thanks for the input i'll try a sagged look, ive never really been comfortable sagging my jeans. Personally i'm happy with the fit, if I went up a size on any of these jeans I would have been dealing with a waist that was perfect starting out and possibly too loose in the coming months.

I think another reason why so many people hate on my fits has to do with the shirt, it makes my legs short now that I think about it.

That's a wrap.

Take them all back except the SDA's and then size up in the Ksubi's.

As far as the fits, the bootcut don't suit you, and there is absolutely no point in having both slim jims. If you want some APC's then go with new standards, those cures look like they are cutting off circulation.

The problem is everyone wants fading on raw denim, maybe you just like the raw denim look? I assumed that is what you were doing, because if you plan on fading all those you will probably be 35 before you see any results...

This better?

Most of your problems are that you wear jeans too tight in the thighs and as a result your legs look like little sausages. sausages are tasty, I want breakfast, hmmm, that got weird.

Bootcut Olas - thighs too tight, calves down too loose. you look like an elephant.

Dukes - thighs looks strained, otherwise fine.

SDAs - yay

Ksubi - thighs look like they're pulling

RRs - fine, just a bit dull

SJJ - somehow better than the other slim jim, good.

APCs - urrr, they look like you're losing your nuts, the area around your ass is way too personal, and the thighs are too tight.

1967s - hem and they should be alright.

1947s - terrible. make your legs look really stocky, and make you look stocky by extension. burn them.

5ep - alright I suppose. I've lost the will to live.

Nudies fucking suck. I think I hate you. There's my expansion on response. Hem all your jeans. You're tiny, you don't need that much stacking.

How can you tell the thighs are to tight on the olas ?

What is about the 47's that make his legs look so stocky ? I can see it too but cant quite put my finger on which part of the cut is causing his legs look so damm big. I thinking maybe its the lack of taper...

I think the fact that whatyouknowabout has posted up fits of about 10 pairs of new jeans on more than one internet forum shows he's in need of a little advice from some sort of image consultant. Maybe if someone on here could help him with what jeans will flatter his body type and point out exactly why some of the fits dont work ?

i think some of you guys are being kinda harsh with most of his fits (they really arent that bad!). except for maybe 4 and 8, where youve got a bit too much ass molding action going on.

also, im short like you, and anything with an inseam longer than 33-34ish just looks funny and is kinda awkward to get all that stacking on and off. so hemmign them might help alot

the new cures fit best. but i really don't understand why you have so many pairs that are all basically brand new. and 4 nudies? really?

seriously, sell off those nudies and get something worth while?

personally, i think everyone on this board is telling you to size up when in reality you just need to buy cuts that suit your frame. You are of a shorter stature nad have bulit/muscular legs. The ridiculously long inseams coupled with the skintightedness of them gives your body a stumpy look

maybe if you purchased a jean with a more wide-legged cut you'd be better off. Of course all raw denim stretches to the users body, but you have so many pairs of raw denim that are skintight that it would take you easily over a year just to obtain that stretch

Get a pair of MIJ 21cm, a pair of APC NS, wear those bitches out and then call it a day

What will suit my body type if I have skinny legs and no ass? I'm an inch taller than the 11 pairs of denim guy and about the same weight. Apparently size 28 Skull 5010s are "just way too fucking big" for me. Preferably something I can order from Self Edge and not like a size 26 Skull from Japan.

How can you tell the thighs are to tight on the olas ?

What is about the 47's that make his legs look so stocky ? I can see it too but cant quite put my finger on which part of the cut is causing his legs look so damm big. I thinking maybe its the lack of taper...

Ummm, they just look super tight. I don't know, there could be secret, hidden folds of fabric, but his thighs look like fat little sausages in them.

The 47s never go in at all, the way they essentially go down from the top block without any inward movement anywhere just kind of looks "tree-trunkish" Not good in my opinion. I suspect if the knees came in a tiny bit it would be less unflattering.

But kid is happy with his fits. He likes looking like he's got sausages for legs. Meh.

thanks for the input i'll try a sagged look, ive never really been comfortable sagging my jeans. Personally i'm happy with the fit, if I went up a size on any of these jeans I would have been dealing with a waist that was perfect starting out and possibly too loose in the coming months.

I think another reason why so many people hate on my fits has to do with the shirt, it makes my legs short now that I think about it.

can you send me a PM when you start selling some of your jeans? A lot don't fit you well :cool:

What will suit my body type if I have skinny legs and no ass? I'm an inch taller than the 11 pairs of denim guy and about the same weight. Apparently size 28 Skull 5010s are "just way too fucking big" for me. Preferably something I can order from Self Edge and not like a size 26 Skull from Japan.

Blue in Green has size 26 & 27: http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2495&category_id=&manufacturer_id=37&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28