How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

Just search in the 'search this thread' button at the top of the page instead of browsing each page, that will take forever! These are the only ones I could find.

ok dudes heres my first pair of dry denim and my first pair of jeans that are this fitted (you probably cant imagine rescues fitted but they are pretty fitted on me). I cant decide if I like the fit or not, something keeps telling me they are too fitted for my frame and makes me look topheavy, my plan b is return these and get some 19oz Sammies which should be a bit looser throughtout. Am I just too used to loose pants or are these actually too tight on me?

Oh and my specs:

6'5" 230 pounds with a laser/rocket arm

8f71d7d5.jpg

8f71d7d5-1.jpg

64327718.jpg

Will post pictures later.

Right hand side is RHT, left hand side LHT. Im going to tuck the tags into the pockets. Seems like a waste to remove them. Cost me 23940Yen. Only a denim-head would be able to tell the difference in intensitys of each side.

Also the leg-twist is crazy!

I strongly suggest you remove the tags. That 23940Yen wasn't for the tags. Besides, its just not cool to walk around with the tags on your jeans man....come on...

Dior MII 19cm sz28

too tight ?

The jeans are tight, but not too tight to look good. But the shirt is horrid IMO - particularly in contrast to the tight jean fit.. If you are going to wear a KISS shirt, make it tight and vintage, not XL and from their year-2000 geriatric tour.

In the market form some skinnier jeans so I bought Thin Finns in Dry Black Coated 27x34.

finnsas4.th.jpg

Compared to my sz 28 Skulls 5010 (hemmed to some amount like 33" or something)

skullswc0.th.jpg

Not really sure if I want to keep them, but I think tapered jeans are better for my legs than slim straight. I've got my eyes on Somet 008s or SEXFH05s.

The jeans are tight, but not too tight to look good. But the shirt is horrid IMO - particularly in contrast to the tight jean fit.. If you are going to wear a KISS shirt, make it tight and vintage, not XL and from their year-2000 geriatric tour.

yeah i know but this is How Do Jeans Fit Description not WAYWT

You tell us? But i they are not to loose.

too tight, im affraid the crotch will blow up soon but the waist just fit nicely..

yeah i know but this is How Do Jeans Fit Description not WAYWT

This is true, but you asked if the jeans were too tight, and if the fit on the shirt is how you normally wear your clothes then the jeans might be too skinny to fit the rest of your wardrobe, just sayin.

skull 5010xx black

size 32 one wash

really tight when i first got them (I have big thighs), but they've stretched out quite a bit.

wore these for about 3 months total, no sign of any fading:rolleyes:

5010xx2.jpg

5010xx1.jpg

apologies for the crappy pictures, I'm no photographer.

X-Post from the Samurai Redux Thread:

Samurai 0500xx, Early Lot 10 (proper waist sizing) - Size 31 (sized down 1)

6'1", 165 lbs.

Hot soaked - dryer - worn til waist stretched to comfort - hot machine wash (no soap) - air dried

Nice and comfy at the waist and more shrinkage out the way:

DSCN4488001.jpg

DSCN4492001.jpg

DSCN4491001.jpg

I love them...the denim is retardedly cool...but I will love them more when they start to really conform to my body (aka shrink a bit more).

Skull 5010 6x6 - Size 33 (sized up 1)

Bought 'em RAW last week...wore them for two days and they had already stretched in the waist and a bit in the knees (naturally) and I didn't really like the fit as it was getting. Threw them in the machine on hot + air dry. Pulled at the waist a few times while hanging and they are perfect.

DSCN4486001.jpg

DSCN4485001.jpgDSCN4484001.jpg

Hebay - the Sam's look perfect...

Sank ya...I look forward to the many days of wear I'll have in 'em. Although I am also really diggin the Skulls too...for a different fit (moreso than denim)...if that made any sense.