How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

Julian Red Detroit - no wash: tag size W32 L34, but more like W33 L31.

detravc3.jpg

detrobqm9.jpg

Not so crazy about the fit, they feel a bit snug around the thighs. I got them used from ebay, but I hope there's still some stretch left in them.

i just bought a pair of these from the denim bar sale, and i sized up for a baggier fit. i'm planning on wearing them a lower than you're wearing them which is why i sized up. when i get home and pick them up (in a month) i'll post fit pics. i'm a lot slimmer than you so i'm hoping the fit is better, i bought them hoping for this (http://www.julianred.com/SS07LB/h06.htm) so we'll see. but i don't think they look awful on you, just sort of . . . nondescript.

I'm 171 cm tall and I weigh around 63 kilos, My true waist size is 30"...

Thought it might be interresting to see a comparison of Even Steven and Masa. They're cut quite differently

Nudie Masa sz 28-32, no soak

masa1.jpg

How do you find the high waist on those masas? And are they similar to the Even stevens in the bottom of the legs?

How do you find the high waist on those masas? And are they similar to the Even stevens in the bottom of the legs?

I like a higher rise. I think maybe the back pockets could have been placed a bit higher since these are supposed to be worn low slung. The bottom width is a bit wider on these than on Stevens, but still very very slim.

^^

thought that's what those were

in waywt, someone mistook them for pbjs

meska, i actually think that's a pretty damn nice fit; wherever they're tight, they'll prob stretch to where you like/need them to be

and lill, amazing collection

i'm not a fan of most repro fits, and yours don't do anything to change my mind, but i know that's not why heads like you buy them

excellent fades on the nudie es and the 101bs, regardless

sizing down 2 is only for people who are skinny as hell if your a normal build which most people on this forum are not you probably should just size down 1 or stick to your true waist size

Although this is neither the time nor the place, how would you rate the jeans? They seem to fade well, and the fabric actually looks very nice. How are they in person compared to the other pairs that you own. Great fit.

i was in the market for a more modern fit. too many samurai's and repro stuff, and these fit awesome. Wish the leg tapered a bit though. A bit low rise. Denim seems really good so far. Organic zimbabwee cotton. Detailing is a bit ridiculous. Black coated rivets, multicolored donut buttons, side buttons to bring in the waist. One pocket tag is pink with embroidered PRPS on them. It's one of the most interesting wearable jeans i've seen in a while. With the price i got them at, it was hard to turn down, plus i got to support a local shop. I understand how people can think all the extraneous details are gawdy, but they're actually very unique.

^ It's not a great fit, but not too horrible either, actually SJ's look +/- ok imho . But I agree s/t is off on the fit, esp. on those NCs, can't put my finger atm...

Almost like it's too tight up top in some areas, yet at the same, lacking enough, ahem, "volume and density" in other areas to balance out with the bottom half of the leg, making the overall fit a bit awkward...if that makes any sense.

Well since I got good feedback for my Samurais in the Samurai topic, figured my pictures would work well here. Sized down 1 to a 28, 147, 5'11.

samurai.jpgsamuraiback.jpg

samuraiprofile.jpg

samuraipose.jpg a more natural pose.

---------

Bonus KMW 1980s picture, sized up for a nice relaxed, slouchy slim fit thingie! 30x32 because they were my first pair of raw, premium jeans and I wasn't sure if I liked stacking. I preferred at the time to wear jeans in the way one would wear his trousers. Also, I lost a bit of weight since I got them... so ya.

bootfit.jpg