How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

ayn, thanks. I thought the kings would be a bigger cut then that.

dude, you are so right, I got mixed up myself and that front pic of blue Kings was actually the blue Dukes, just fixed it!! thanks for pointing it out!

Overdye black? I'll admit to my lack of in-depth knowledge, but Kiya spoke of the Iron Heart 21oz. blacks as 2 sizes smaller than tag size because of overdyeing. The overdye process shrinks them already, so it could be the same case where it's "preshrunk" due to the dyeing.

yess...so now im 1step closer to getting black dukes:D

so far i have

sc 47 - 30

lvc 47 - 32

so i would get black dukes in ...32 i suppose:rolleyes:

Here are my Cheap Monday tight grey stonewashed. They have been worn about 15 times since I bought them and have not been washed (but they're not dry, they're pre-washed). I love these jeans. They fit tight but not uncomfortable thanks to the stretch.

They are 30x34, I am 5'11" (180cm) and 125 lbs. (57kg)

4bircrq.jpg

48hs7lg.jpg

486d6qa.jpg

ayn, is that a Panerai you're wearing?

nope, better, IMO (well, no offense to panny owners, I might get one too if they weren't overpriced by like 3x), it was a R.X.W. MM20, check this link for more info on the watch.

initial fit of my Fullcount 1108, this was right after hot soak for 5 hours and dryer, still a little damp, I took them out to tried them on to make sure they wouldn't shrink too much... fit is tight at the thighs and straight cut...

369571374_aec28f6071_d.jpg

369571318_5fb6725efd_d.jpg

dino: were those 710 19oz sammies pre soaked? looks like you were about to soak/dry them, would you please post some pics of them post-soaked?

ayn, nope, no pre-soak, thats them totally raw and they can pretty much stop bullets. im not sure when ill soak them though, ive still got a little ways to go on my jims, but once i do ill definately post back up here ;)

wow those look awesome

ayn's fullcounts or my sams?

I'm pretty sure those are sanforized, so don't need to soak them... the length looks fine, I would not hem them, they look great stacked like that in the pics.

I got these a month ago from Earth Market for $160 including shipping. They arrived in two days to Hawaii and i've been wearing them pretty regularly since then. I soaked them twice, once in the tub and then again in a plastic bin for a total of about 3-3 1/2 hours.

They measured 31in in the waist so I stuck two metal rods in the waist so it wouldn't shrink. The legs shrank about 2in at most. I don't plan on getting them hemmed.

My butt isn't as big as the jeans make it look. I usually wear Chuck Taylors with these.

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg