45rpm

absolut

A friend just brought me back a pair of one-wash nando x nando's, which arrived at my door yesterday.

The color is an amazing midnight blue!

I'm a 33 inch waist, these are 32's which are a bit snug. Like my other Sorahiko's (also size 32) these will likely stretch and be perfect. I'd say size down one.

They have stopped selling non-wash nando x nando's.

did they make raw nando x nando? i've only seen the 1 wash, and i really want a pair...like really bad...

I'm trying to decide on size for the Sorahiko 45 Slim O/W, stuck between 31 and 32. I wear Nudie Straight Sven DS size 31 and they fit perfect once they stretch out. I don't want a super slim fit since I have big thighs. Any advice would be really really appreciated!

I'm trying to decide on size for the Sorahiko 45 Slim O/W, stuck between 31 and 32. I wear Nudie Straight Sven DS size 31 and they fit perfect once they stretch out. I don't want a super slim fit since I have big thighs. Any advice would be really really appreciated!

i'd go with your regular size then...they're not superfuture slim jeans..regular straight classic cut.

well.. my sorahikos arrived today from paris. my basic size ranges from 32-34 and the guy there suggested i buy a 34 which i did (maybe thats all they had?). i tried them on today and the waist was pretty much ok, not too tight or lose, but i realise this may get looser with wear.

the general fit of them was quite boxy through the legs, but i attribute this to the freshly dried state they seem to be in. i have now given them a soak in cold water and they are presently drying. im hoping they will fit more to my body shape when i put them on tomorrow.

thats it!

update: just tried them on again whilst damp. they molding to shape a lot better but im not sure if i like the fit or not. a lot wider in the leg compared to my lvc47. large leg opening too. hmm, should i send them back and buy something else? any ideas? maybe something from big

advice please!

Just bought a pair of regular indigo sorahikos today at the stroe in Soho. Was gonna buy another pair of Oni Reds but I changed my mind at the last minute. I hope I made the right choice! Had a tough time deciding between the blue and the black overdye.. ultimately decided I wanted something that would fade really well. Ill post pics of fit eventually.

i felt exactly the same about my sorahikos - especially the lower leg and leg opening - when they arrived. i've persevered for the last month-and-a-half now, though, and they definitely feel better. dunno if they drape better or if i've got used to them or whatever, but stick with them.

might also help if you give 'em a turn up and rock them with purcells or such like sneaks.

(oh, and from now on expect blue hands every time you wash your hands after going wee wee.)

i'm taking a break from my one-wash sorahikos today...

but damn, i have to say i prefer the older cut better. The straight leg one wash that i bought in japan...i dunno if it's a slightly shorter inseam or because of a wider hem or what, but i find it doesn't sit as nicely in the ankle area as the older cut. like whenever i sit down, the ankle area hikes up really high and if im wearing low top sneakers one can basically see my socks...kinda unflattering. i find it looks ok if i'm wearing boots or when i'm standing up, but for the distressed black sorahiko i have which is the older model, they fall on my shoes (regardless of what kind of shoe) much better.

i was ready to throw down on some nando x nando's last week. in 29. was ready to pull the trigger after looking so long at em, but alas fate got in the way and your store didn't have it. but the one near hunter did. was about to jump the subway to head up and get em up there, but decided that at this time, it just wasn't meant to be. if i see you next time i'm up in NYC i'll try and remember to introduce myself.

i really wanted my sorahikos to fit nicely, as i have heard so many good things about the brand but unfortunately, they just dont suit me. ideally i think if i had the chance to try on some jomons then that is what i would buy.

if im able to get a refund from paris then i will have to start all over again trying to decide what to go for next.. took me long enough to decide on these! what are your fave jeans poly, as you seem to have a variety of brands?

partytaco you work at the 45 RPM nyc store now? Wow did not know that...i may have bumped into you when I was there back in last year for the thanksgiving break. I remember seeing a dude in there with some jomons that started to fade a bit, he said he wore them for 7 months and haven't washed them other than getting in the rain, was that you?

these are actually sample Umii jeans made with Jomon fabric instead of the usual Umii Suvin. They are also raw/unwashed still and will shrink to the tagged size of 31". One of a kind pair for the bargin price of $500.

someone buy these, then decide they don't like them and sell them to me for cheaper. :D