45rpm

absolut

Quote:

the jomons seem like they will have less contrast. I heard that's to be expected with the natural indigo jeans, like they'll fade into a greenish cast all over rather than developing high definition white whiskers. I think i'll pick up a pair when I hit up Tokyo since they're so expensive in the States, it seems like these are a better investment than the Junya Watanabe reconstructed '66 501's, those have a fucked up seat due to the re-tailoring.

--- Original message by Fade to Black on Jun 10, 2006 09:43 AM

I saw a random guy in NYC last year with 45rpms on. the jeans were washed many times and they had a very unique greenish color. nothing like i've seen on any of the 45rpm postings here or on any of their sites. maybe he had some natural indigo R's not sure of the cut, just know it had the

R emblem on the backpocket

Quote:
Quote:

the jomons seem like they will have less contrast. I heard that's to be expected with the natural indigo jeans, like they'll fade into a greenish cast all over rather than developing high definition white whiskers. I think i'll pick up a pair when I hit up Tokyo since they're so expensive in the States, it seems like these are a better investment than the Junya Watanabe reconstructed '66 501's, those have a fucked up seat due to the re-tailoring.

--- Original message by Fade to Black on Jun 10, 2006 09:43 AM

I saw a random guy in NYC last year with 45rpms on. the jeans were washed many times and they had a very unique greenish color. nothing like i've seen on any of the 45rpm postings here or on any of their sites. maybe he had some natural indigo R's not sure of the cut, just know it had the

--- Original message by soultek on Jun 15, 2006 11:00 PM

Yea apparently 45rpms take on a green-ish cast over time. I've read that on their website a couple of times. Those jeans you saw were probably Aihikos (the natural indigo model that was replaced by Jomon)

• 2 months later...

maybe that was me. only mine have not been washed many times...only worn to hell and very, very nasty.

Guest Fade to Black

i said it before, but once again: tony_hige your sorahikos are what i strive for mine to be in a few years...

i haven't been wearing 'em much since getting back to school, but the last few times i wore them i noticed that the indigo is starting to fall...should be coming along if i keep wearing them. I'll probably pick it back up this coming week.

i said it before, but once again: tony_hige your sorahikos are what i strive for mine to be in a few years...

Hehe, yeah. Those jeans are like my inspiration. It beat into my head that I shouldn't really expect 6 month results and gotta be in it for the long hall :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...